Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

AC/DC - 'Stiff Upper Lip' Live Video

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AC/DC - 'Stiff Upper Lip' Live Video Empty
MessageSujet: AC/DC - 'Stiff Upper Lip' Live Video   AC/DC - 'Stiff Upper Lip' Live Video EmptyVen 19 Oct - 21:31

AC/DC - 'Stiff Upper Lip' Live Video Available

AC/DC - 'Stiff Upper Lip' Live Video 75992

To celebrate the release of AC/DC's historic live concert collection, Plug Me In, today the band have released a performance of their 2000 hit single 'Stiff Upper Lip' for The Daily Telegraph readers to preview.

It was recorded at a Munich concert in 2003 and captures the extraordinary energy of the band in full flight.

Plug Me In is expected to shatter music DVD sales records worldwide with 500,000 copies already ordered.

See the video here.

"It is on track to outsell the biggest DVD we have ever released which is PINK FLOY's Pulse,'' SonyBMG chairman Denis handlin said.

Plug Me In, a two-disc set of more than five hours of concert footage and interviews, is out now. More details can be found here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AC/DC - 'Stiff Upper Lip' Live Video
Page 1 sur 1