Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Lego 40747 Les Jonquilles à 8,98€ / 40725 ...
Voir le deal
8.98 €

BUCKCHERRY - Live 'Rescue Me' Video From Japan

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BUCKCHERRY - Live 'Rescue Me' Video From Japan Empty
MessageSujet: BUCKCHERRY - Live 'Rescue Me' Video From Japan   BUCKCHERRY - Live 'Rescue Me' Video From Japan EmptyDim 14 Déc - 13:44

BUCKCHERRY have just released a live video performance - see below - of their new single, 'Rescue Me'. The clip was filmed in Japan during their recent tour there supporting Black Butterfly.

Building on the success of their current co-headlining tour, Avenged Sevenfold and Buckcherry have announced the next leg beginning on January 28th in Salt Lake City, UT. The next dates on the arena tour include Papa Roach and Saving Abel, offering fans four bands for under $40. The Buckcherry and Avenged Sevenfold package is considered to be one of the three major successful rock tours of the season, along with AC/DC and METALLICA. A tour announcement video can also be seen below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRezAgPRUpE&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/102832
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1