Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -26%
369€ PC Portable HP 15-fd0064nf – ...
Voir le deal
369.99 €

X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan,

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan, Empty
MessageSujet: X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan,   X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan, EmptyMar 6 Mai - 12:07

X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan, Two Best Of Compilations Due This Year

X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan, 88904
The reunited X JAPAN have been confirmed to play in Taipei, Taiwan at the Taipei World Trade Center on August 2nd. In addition, the previously announced July 5th show in Paris, France has been confirmed to take place at Villepinte Parc D'exposition.

In other news, X Japan will release separate Japanese and English Best Of albums before the end of the year. More details will be revealed soon.

The official press release for the Tapei show appears below courtesy of JRock Revolution:

"After having previously announced live concerts at Paris, France, Villepinte Parc D'exposition on July 5th (Sat) and New York, USA, Madison Square Garden, September 13th (Sat), X Japan today confirmed their first international appearance in South East Asia to be at the Taipei World Trade Center in Taipei, Taiwan. X Japan will be the first group to play in the 30,000 capacity hall of the trade center, which was completed December 2007.

Having broken up in 1997, the legendary rock band reunited on October 22nd, 2007 for their world debut the in form of their new song 'I.V.', the theme song of worldwide best selling movie Saw IV. For the end of March 2008, X Japan announced two live performances at Tokyo Dome on March 28th and 30th, which was changed to three consecutive nights of performances when ticket reservation requests hit over 200,000 within hours of opening appplications, tickets selling out before they officially went on sale. With 15,000 fans among the 150,000 fans attending the concerts, the international popularity of X JAPAN became clear, resulting in numerous offers from a variety of foreign ventures.

The decision to play in Taiwan was made after over 10,000 fan letters from Taiwan arrived at Yoshiki's studio in Los Angeles, with entreaties to play there.

'I.V.', the Saw IV theme song, has been released worldwide in iTunes, in a move that's a first for any Japanese artist."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan, Empty
MessageSujet: Re: X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan,   X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan, EmptyJeu 18 Sep - 16:03

X JAPAN - Live Dates Confirmed For Hong Kong and Taiwan, Show For Germany In Planning, New Guitarist To Be Revealed Soon

X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan, T97038 According a reliable BW&BK source, X JAPAN drummer/founder Yoshiki recently spoke with Japanese newspaper Sankei Sports and offered an update on the band's activities. He revealed that a new guitarist has been found to replace Hideto Matsumoto, who passed away on May 2nd, 1998.

Yoshiki: "At the moment, I cannot reveal who that is but we came to conclusion after having a meeting with him around mid-August in LA. My image is that he'll be serving as a supporting position of Hide. I haven't informed the guys in X Japan about him yet."

When asked about the band's upcoming world tour dates, Yoshiki said that the band's world tour may be its last.

X Japan's tour schedule now includes a show in Hong Kong on January 17th at the Asia World Expo. They will now play Taipei, Taiwan on February 14th.

As previously reported, the band will play Paris, France on November 22nd at Palais Omnisports Paris Bercy. A date for Germany is in planning, and the postponed New York City show at Madison Square Garden will be rescheduled soon.

According to Yoshiki the band will be bringing the same stage set they used for their Japanese reunion shows in March on the road.

(Thanks Takashi)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

X JAPAN - Live Show Announced For Taiwan,
Page 1 sur 1