Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

THERION

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THERION Empty
MessageSujet: THERION   THERION EmptyDim 21 Oct - 15:26

THERION - Remaining North American Tour Dates "In Jeopardy" Following Robbery

THERION T76053 THERION frontman Snowy Shaw has issued the following update on his official MySpace page:

"As soon as Therion left the South American leg of the world tour and arrived at the hotel in the ghetto-like area Tenderloin, San Francisco, we all went to Taco Bell at the corner of the block, where after a big fat meal I was stupid enough to forget my shoulder bag. In my bag was my passport inc Japan visa, US visa etc , 800 euros, Mac laptop, cell phone, Ipod and in ear monitor system besides all other stuff. I returned to the resturant 10-15 minutes later, but the staff hadn´t seen anything. I talked to the big black security guy by the door who told me he saw two ugly mutherfuckers take off on a bicycle right after our posse left, and suggested I go down the street looking for them. which I did and discovered two guys in the dark by a garbage bin going over my bag… seconds later I ended up fighting the guys and while I wrestled one of them the other took off with my stuff.

I then made a police report with minimal chances of rediscovering my belongings, and this of course caused a fucking disaster since I had my Japanese Visa and US visa in my passport. Now the whole remaining part of the tour is in jeopardy.

The swedish embassy/consulate in San Francisco have been more than helpful and got me a new temporary passport and hours before we left I managed to get a working visa for Japan.

Last night we arrived in Tokyo to do Loud Park Festival together with Marilyn Manson, HEAVEN AND HELL, ARCH ENEMY, MACHINE HEAD among many others. While the rest of Therion return to USA on Sunday I have to remain in Tokyo and try to get a new US working visa in order to continue the rest of the tour. If not, I have to buy a one way ticket home to Sweden and Therion will probably have to cancel the remaining shows...

To be continued...."

Therion live dates can be found here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

THERION Empty
MessageSujet: Re: THERION   THERION EmptyJeu 25 Oct - 19:04

THERION - Bassist Arrives In US After Passport Stolen; Shows Will Go Ahead As Scheduled

Swedish metallers Therion have checked in with the following update from mainman Christofer Johnsson regarding the stolen passport situation of bassist Snowy Shaw:

"Snowy got his passport stolen in San Franciso (as some of you already know). He traveled to Japan with a temporary pass and managed to get a new Visa for Japan. While there he has now managed to sort out a new American Visa and has arrived safely to Denver airport and will be making it to the show in Engelwood in good time."

Therion live dates can be found here.
bru_dall

THERION Empty
MessageSujet: Re: THERION   THERION EmptyMar 13 Nov - 0:37

nouveaux titres en écoute ici :

http://www.myspace.com/therion

Christofer Johnsson of the Swedish metallers THERION has issued the following update:

"We are proud to announce that:

* Piotr Wawrzeniuk will be joining us at Glachau and go with us until Krakow.
* Messiah Marcolin (ex-CANDLEMASS, MOMENTO MORI) will be joining us at Budapest and will go with us until London. He will also fly down later and join us for the finale Paris.
* Mats Levén will be joining us for the finale in Paris.
* We will be having the amazing belly dancer Arien as a special guest starting at Glachau up until London and then also for the finale in Paris.
* There will also be two more secret guests attending all shows for the tour."

THERION 1508239098_l
Contenu sponsorisé

THERION Empty
MessageSujet: Re: THERION   THERION Empty

THERION
Page 1 sur 1