Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Console Nintendo Switch Lite édition Hyrule : où la précommander ?
Voir le deal

FIREHOUSE Guitarist BILL LEVERTY: "There Is No Way To M

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

FIREHOUSE Guitarist BILL LEVERTY: "There Is No Way To M Empty
MessageSujet: FIREHOUSE Guitarist BILL LEVERTY: "There Is No Way To M   FIREHOUSE Guitarist BILL LEVERTY: "There Is No Way To M EmptyMar 20 Nov - 1:19

FIREHOUSE Guitarist BILL LEVERTY: "There Is No Way To Market This Music"

Sleaze Roxx has issued an interview with FIREHOUSE guitarist BILL LEVERTY. The following is an excerpt:

Q: Your first solo album was with vocals and your songwriting, yet your latest album is instrumental. How or why did you choose to go instrumental on this album?

A: "I've always loved instrumental music, especially with the guitar as the primary instrument. I was very influenced by guys like Jeff Beck, Steve Morse, Allan Holdsworth, Al DiMeola, and many other instrumental guitarists. I've always wanted to put out an instrumental album but never had the songs. I recently was picked up by a new guitar company called Grem Guitars and they've put out my signature guitar. They asked me if I'd be interested in doing some clinics to demonstrate the guitars and I thought that I should write a few songs to show how great these guitars are.

Well, after I wrote three songs, and had such a great time writing and recording them, I figured that if I recorded another seven songs, I'd have an album. I certainly didn't make this album to try to make money. In fact, there is no way to market this music. The audience is out there, but letting the audience know that this album is available is next to impossible. This was a labor of love and if I make my recording costs back, I'll be happy."

Read the full story at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

FIREHOUSE Guitarist BILL LEVERTY: "There Is No Way To M
Page 1 sur 1