Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Console Nintendo Switch Lite édition Hyrule : où la précommander ?
Voir le deal

THUNDER New Live DVD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THUNDER New Live DVD Empty
MessageSujet: THUNDER New Live DVD   THUNDER New Live DVD EmptyMer 21 Nov - 17:20

THUNDER Release New Live DVD

THUNDER New Live DVD 78065

UK rockers THUNDER have issued the following update:

"Yes peeps, the long wait is over. The new Live Thunder DVD is here. Hurrah! It's called The Devil Went Down To Huttwil and it's fab! Filmed at the Rock Sound festival in Huttwil Switzerland on June 23rd, 2007. This moo DVD (60 minutes in length) features the band playing 2 tracks from RJT on video for the first time, as well as a mixed bag of the classics.

Tracklist:
'Loser',
'River Of Pain',
'Low Life In High Places',
'Robert Johnson's Tombstone',
'You Can't Keep A Good Man Down',
'The Devil Made Me Do It',
'Love Walked In',
'I Love You More Than Rock'n'Roll',
'Dirty Love'.

Bonus Material:
The AVO Sessions show in Basel Switzerland in 2003 (the whole show), complete with suits and cigars (60 minutes).

Here's a Thunderonline first, we're giving away "The Devil Made Me Do It" from the new DVD (not a short clip, you can download the whole song! - not bad is it?). There's an iPod video friendly version too, so what are you waiting for?

Click www.thunderonline.com/rjt/videos/huttwil.html to download 'The Devil Made Me Do It' (Live From Huttwil).

or

Click here to buy The Devil Went Down To Huttwil DVD.

Cryptic Competition: Find the serial number in the middle of the 'musical shiny precious metal' section and enter the draw for a lovely prize (when we think of it we'll let you know). There will be no more clues, so don't ask, my lips are sealed. All entries to iknowtheanswersothere@thunderonline.com ."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

THUNDER New Live DVD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: THUNDER New Live DVD   THUNDER New Live DVD EmptyMer 26 Déc - 23:38

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THUNDER New Live DVD
Page 1 sur 1