Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

ELIS - Video

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ELIS - Video Empty
MessageSujet: ELIS - Video   ELIS - Video EmptyVen 23 Nov - 14:54

ELIS - Video Footage And German Language Interview From ASP Tour Available

ELIS - Video T78185 ELIS vocalist Sandra Schleret has checked in with the following update:

"Hi everybody,

I'm just back from the tour with Elis and ASP, and I still have to get back into my daily life again. The tour was really nice, lots of new impressions and experiences for me and the guys, and a lot of practise and fun (even though I had to go to bed very early every day Surprised/ ). I would like to thank all the wonderful people who traveled with us - a big hug for you, you made this so very special for me, and also the wonderful people in the audience, who sometimes were quite shocked about the metal touch of our music when we started playing, but grew into it during the show.

Here is a link to a video from our show in Vienna (from 'Der Letzte Tag'):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7W1dovABCM&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/78185

And for all German speaking people: you can find a video-interview with Nemesis-TV here:

Hope you like it!"

Take care and a kiss,
Sandra

As previously reported, Elis released their single 'Show Me The Way' on November 2nd through Napalm Records in Europe and November 6th in North America. It includes a new version of the original song featured on Elis' latest album, Griefshire, sung by Schleret.
The tracklist is as follows: 'Show Me The Way' (new single version), 'Salvation' (non-album track), 'These Days Are Gone' (non-album track), 'In Einem Verlassenen Zimmer' (non-album track), 'Show Me The Way' (new version).

The vocals on the two versions of 'Show Me The Way' were newly recorded by Schleret, the other songs are done by original vocalist Sabine during the Griefshire sessions. Dünser suffered a cerebral hemorrhage on July 7th, 2006 during rehearsal and passed away the following day in hospital.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ELIS - Video
Page 1 sur 1