Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P Empty
MessageSujet: KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P   KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P EmptyLun 26 Nov - 20:49

Kevin DUBROW, l'excellent chanteur de QUIET RIOT, a été retrouvé mort dans sa maison de Las Vegas Dimanche. Aucune précision pour le moment sur les circonstances du décès.
KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P Sad KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P Cry
mon lien: http://www.xomba.com/kevin_dubrow_was_found_dead_in_his_home

KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P DuBrow

KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P O397400qj

KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P 547

Dernière édition par le Mar 27 Nov - 18:34, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P   KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P EmptyMar 27 Nov - 18:33

MÖTLEY CRÜE Bassist Nikki Sixx - "I'm Grateful To Have Those Early Memories" With Kevin DuBrow

KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P T78387

1. MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx has contacted Saviours Of Rock correspondent Deb Rao with an exclusive statement regarding the passing of rock legend Kevin DuBrow: "I was thinking about sitting in Kevin's apartment in 1979. I had just been over to Randy Rhoads (who still lived with his mom at the time), learning some of their songs. Randy called Kevin while I was there and told him they should get me to be the bass player in Quiet Riot. I passed cause we all had a destiny. Today is a sad day. He always did what he loved most, music and always said what was on his mind. And that is the measure of a man. He will be missed. I'm grateful to have those early memories. Before the fame, just kids with dreams. I send my love and support to his family and friends. I know this is a hard time
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P   KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P EmptyMer 28 Nov - 20:36

QUIET RIOT "performing" the song "Party All Night" on a TV show in 1984:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt8EPzEmgwE

a slideshow of QUIET RIOT photos taken on September 22, 2007 at Dolphin Stadium in Miami when QUIET RIOT and VINCE NEIL played after a Marlins game (courtesy of "iromerofl"):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpwxokqEuwU

A number of professional-quality photos of late QUIET RIOT singer Kevin DuBrow spanning the last 25 years are available at the Wire Image web site :
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&str=Kevin%20Dubrow&sfld=C&sevntI=2708

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b0MjRQTUSw

QUIET RIOT covering THE WHO's "My Generation":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB2A8_QAxdo

QUIET RIOT performing live in Pensacola, Florida on October 20, 2006 pour les images, son pourri):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8240524248189510831&hl=en
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P   KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P EmptyMer 28 Nov - 20:36

Une petite vidéo comme il faut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiecGoSC-1E
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P   KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P EmptyMer 28 Nov - 20:37

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P   KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P EmptyMer 28 Nov - 21:10

FRANKIE BANALI On The Passing Of QUIET RIOT's Kevin DuBrow: "I'm At A Loss For Words..."

CNN.com reports:

Kevin DuBrow, the lead singer of the 1980s heavy metal band QUIET RIOT, has died, CNN has confirmed. He was 52.

DuBrow died at his home in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to TMZ.com. The Clark County coroner's office was examining the body to determine the cause of death, according to TMZ.

"I'm at a loss for words. I've just lost my best friend," Quiet Riot drummer Frankie Banali told CNN. "Out of respect for both Kevin and his family, I won't comment further. There's going to be a lot of speculation out there, and I won't add to that. I love him too much."

Quiet Riot hit the top of the charts with its 1983 album, Metal Health, considered by some sources as the first heavy metal album to hit No. 1. The album was driven by the group's cover of Slade's 'Cum on Feel the Noize', which hit the Top 40.

Read CNN's full report here.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P   KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P EmptySam 1 Déc - 19:51

QUIET RIOT - Kevin Dubrow's Final Days Of Celebration

KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P 78739

Late QUIET RIOT singer Kevin DuBrow's "dear friend/companion" Lori Lee Samson has issued the following statement dubbed "In Loving Memory of Kevin Dubrow":

I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt sorrow and loss of my dear friend and companion, Kevin Dubrow, who passed away suddenly this past week.
I would like to share with all of you, who are also feeling this great loss, a few memories that I will forever cherish. Our relationship was a beautiful and very special one, who no one can ever replace or belittle. Our feelings were genuine, filled with love, respect and admiration for one another. Our last weeks together were filled with laughter, happiness and intimate moments.

Celebrating his birthday in New Orleans, enjoying a wonderful meal at K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen, which I will never forget the mean snapping turtle soup.

Then we continued our celebration in Vegas at the Palms where there was the incident with the lobster. He had everyone laughing, with his great sense of humour.

Our second year anniversary was one of many romantic evenings that we shared together. His love for food and fine dining was a passion we shared.

It hurts to think he will not be at my door picking me up to sweep me away to yet another adventure. It saddens my heart to know he will never be there for me when I feel sad to make me laugh. It brings me to tears that we can not share our lives together anymore, but our love will never die. His memory will live on with me close to my heart.

I share with all of you the sorrow you feel with the loss of such a wonderful, charming and loving man and talented musician. He will be greatly missed and my heart reaches out to those who will also miss him and his smile."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P   KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P EmptyMer 12 Déc - 19:57

QUIET RIOT Singer Died Of Cocaine Overdose
The Associated Press reports:

The death last month of Kevin DuBrow, lead singer for the 1980s heavy metal band QUIET RIOT, has been ruled an accidental cocaine overdose. Clark County coroner spokeswoman Samantha Charles confirmed the cause Monday after toxicology results were received Monday.

Dubrow was found dead November 25th at his Las Vegas home. He was 52.

Quiet Riot was perhaps best known for its 1983 cover of 'Cum On Feel The Noize'. The song, featuring DuBrow's powerful, gravelly voice, appeared on the band's album Metal Health - which was the first by a metal band to reach No. 1 on the Billboard chart.

DuBrow recorded a solo album in 2004, In For The Kill, and the band's last studio CD, Rehab, came out in October 2006.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P   KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P Empty

KEVIN DUBROW....R.I.P
Page 1 sur 1