Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

HELIX Frontman Comments On Passing Of KEVIN DUBROW;

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

HELIX Frontman Comments On Passing Of KEVIN DUBROW; Empty
MessageSujet: HELIX Frontman Comments On Passing Of KEVIN DUBROW;   HELIX Frontman Comments On Passing Of KEVIN DUBROW; EmptyLun 3 Déc - 23:17

HELIX Frontman Comments On Passing Of KEVIN DUBROW; Video Tribute Available

Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 at 11:45:06 EST

HELIX Frontman Comments On Passing Of KEVIN DUBROW; T78842 HELIX's Brian Vollmer has posted the following update:

"Last Sunday lead singer of QUIET RIOT, Kevin DuBrow, was found dead at his home. We would like to express our condolences to his family.

As most of you know, we toured with Quiot Riot and WHITESNAKE in the summer of 1984 through 20,000 seat halls all across the United States. I became friends with Kevin during that tour, and two years ago we met up again at a festival we were playing together.

This week John Hockley came to Planet Helix and we went through the archives to pick out some of my Super 8 home movie footage I had of that tour as well as a couple of clips that I filmed with my Sony cam the last time I saw Kevin and Franki."
You can view that footage below...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46GTa-Ujpt4&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/78842
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

HELIX Frontman Comments On Passing Of KEVIN DUBROW;
Page 1 sur 1