Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
369€ PC Portable HP 15-fd0064nf – 15,6″ FHD 8 Go / 256 Go + ...
369.99 € 497.99 €
Voir le deal

ANTHRAX

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ANTHRAX Empty
MessageSujet: ANTHRAX   ANTHRAX EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 17:58

ANTHRAX guitarist Dan Spitz has posted the following message at his website:

"Well, the ROB ZOMBIE/Anthrax (tour) comes to a close and let me say it was quite incredible. John 5, the guitarist for Zombie, as well as all in the band and crew are absolutely the kindest people I have ever encountered in my musical touring career. I even had my entire family out for a bit so the kiddies would get a chance to see the Zombie giant twenty foot monster that comes onstage. The crew actually went out of there way to get my kids private little seats all their own on the side of the stage so they could see perfectly. Like I said, much respect for Rob and all. Above and beyond the call of duty. May you all prosper and stay happy and healthy on the upcoming GODSMACK/Rob Zombie tour. ?
I also pounded my three register mechanical chronograph watches I am beta testing live on stage each and every night on the tour to death! So after some additional real world beta testing of the Spitz kind: like fans body surfing bodies landing on them, beer on them, human spit on them, Monster drink on them, my ten pounds of sweat each night on them, over winding, under winding, running flat, smashed onto the drum riser, stepped on, 110 degree stage and lights to ice cold trucks blasted on them, dropped into road cases after the shows and transported via 18 wheel semi's shaking them to death to the next city only to be pounded again.... I have not seen one hiccup on one of the best built complicated timepiece cases I have had the pleasure of ripping apart. Two thousand feet of water resistance, super luminova for on stage darkness reading when the house lights go down and I hear that crowd roar, and the complication of a mechanical chronograph inside is just perfect for everyday pounding. Beta test is over! I'll keep you informed as the Spitz timepieces and other amazing ideas for complicated timepieces from my hands to yours starts be available. ?
Also please have a look as I'm starting to put up a bunch of pictures of my complicated watch service centers in the picture gallery ( http://www.spitzwatch.com/pics.html ). If you are awaiting the Spitz watch as a consumer or metal head or producer or manager or musician or just simply a fan of fine timepieces some extreme knowledge of how they are repaired and the micro miniature tools necessary to fix a timepiece that's engine is compared to a formula one race car for the wrist, please have a look as it is quite fascinating. I often have brain surgeons sit next me and hang out as they use a lot of the same tools and concentration level necessary for a zero tolerance error job. ?
I am also letting you know that the Spitz sanctioned official guitar string sets should be available at a Guitar Center near you momentarily from Everly Music. There a special nickel alloy that is by far the the most musical full spectrum string I have ever used. There called the B-52 bombers and have a string gauge of 009. to 56. My face is on the cover with my signature model Paul Reed Smith guitar and my Oakleys. ?
I'm also working on many designs for guitar products with other companies such as Pedal Train on my own pedalboards and products, Robert Keeley on my own pedal, PRS Guitars on my own signature model guitars that are not just built in the private stock rooms and available to everyone, my signature line of road cases from Road Ready Cases and much....much...much more. ?
So after a wonderful tour and all those happy faces staring at me filled with love what would someone such as myself do? Slep on my pillow top bed with my honey and wake up to my kiddies happy faces. It's the simple things in life that make some of happy you know. Love, love and more love.....?
Much in the works before the Anthrax/MEGADETH Japan festival dates..."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

ANTHRAX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANTHRAX   ANTHRAX EmptyMer 23 Aoû - 10:59

ANTHRAX Guitarist SCOTT IAN Backing Up Fiancée At House Of Blues Tonight; SKID ROW Guitarist DAVE "SNAKE" SABO To Perform With The Band

According to the official ANTHRAX website, guitarist Scott Ian will be backing his fiancée Pearl at the House Of Blues Sunset Strip Foundation Room in West Hollywood, CA tonight (August 23rd) at 10:00pm. The official announcement is as follows:

"PEARL IS BACK! After a short break, Pearl is back and she's got a brand new guitar player in tow ready to kick ass every Wednesday. Who is this master of the six strings? None other than Snake sabo of SKID ROW! That's right my friends, new axeman, new songs, it's gonna rock!!! And to put things over the top, Scott Ian back from tour will be there to share in the rock. This Wednesday August 23rd, 10:00pm, in the Foundation Room at the House Of Blues on the Sunset Strip. Enter around back at the Foundation Room podium, and just say you're there to see Pearl! No cover. See you there!! Cheers, love, rock..."
bru_dall

ANTHRAX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANTHRAX   ANTHRAX EmptyMar 19 Sep - 11:21

ANTHRAX's SCOTT IAN Talks About 'Greatest Guitar Solos Of All Time' -

The "Cort and Fatboy Show" (Rock 101 KUFO, Portland) interviewed Scott Ian of ANTHRAX about KUFO's list of "Top Twenty Greatest Guitar Solos of All Time".

Upon hearing the results of a British radio station's top 20, the KUFO listeners wanted to know why metal bands like METALLICA, IRON MAIDEN and PANTERA were ignored, so Cort and Fatboy decided to do an American version. Listeners submitted potential solos to www.kufo.com , and the results were reduced to 45, which were pared down to 20 through online voting.

Ian talked about making similar lists in high school, as well as his upcoming stint in Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp and ANTHRAX's work on their next album.

Check out the Scott Ian interview at this location. http://www.cortandfatboy.com/index.php?id=348

Here's the "Top Twenty Greatest Guitar Solos of All Time" as voted on by the KUFO listeners:

01. The Star Spangled Banner – JIMI HENDRIX
02. Free Bird – LYNYRD SKYNYRD
03. Eruption – VAN HALEN
04. Stairway to Heaven – LED ZEPPELIN
05. One – METALLICA
06. Comfortably Numb – PINK FLOYD
07. War Pigs – BLACK SABBATH
08. All Along the Watchtower – JIMI HENDRIX
09. November Rain – GUNS N' ROSES
10. You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
11. Master of Puppets – METALLICA
12. Alive – PEARL JAM
13. Bohemian Rhapsody – QUEEN
14. Man in the Box – ALICE IN CHAINS
15. Sweet Child O Mine – GUNS N' ROSES
16. Cemetary Gates – PANTERA
17. Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 2 – PINK FLOYD
18. Bulls on Parade – RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
19. Walk – PANTERA
20. Crazy Train – OZZY OSBOURNE
bru_dall

ANTHRAX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANTHRAX   ANTHRAX EmptyMer 27 Sep - 19:17

ANTHRAX/Battlestar Galactica Special Podcast Posted Online

TalkingMetal.com has posted episode 99 of their Talking Metal podcast. In this ANTHRAX/Battlestar Galactica special recorded partly at the Circus bar in New York City's Hell's Kitchen, hosts Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy are joined by Frankie Bello and Scott Ian of Anthrax as well as Anthrax webmaster Brent Thompson. The group recounts their visit to the set of their favorite television show, Battlestar Galactica, and covers topics include the future of Anthrax, the Law And Order TV show, the Honeymooners set, the IRON MAIDEN riot, and Frankie Bello's new Fender signature model bass. The podcast also includes short interviews with former Anthrax and current MEAT LOAF guitarist Paul Crook as well as singer Pearl Aday, who has performed with MÖTLEY CRÜE and FILTER. Additional podcast topics include Gigantour, CHILDREN OF BODOM and MASTODON. New photos of Bello, Ian, and Thompson on the set of Battlestar Galactica as well as 60-minute podcast can be downloaded at this location ( www.talkingmetal.com ). iTunes users can also subscribe to Talking Metal for free at this location. http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=78833595
bru_dall

ANTHRAX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANTHRAX   ANTHRAX EmptyMer 11 Oct - 20:21

ANTHRAX' "Greatest TV Moment" To Be Released On DVD In December

ANTHRAX' "greatest TV moment is finally coming to DVD" - on February 23rd, 1992 the band starred in the Married... With Children episode called My Dinner With Anthrax. The episode is part of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment's release of the sixth season of Married... With Children, due out on December 19. The three-disc set will include all 26 episodes (600 mins) of the series, and retail for $39.95; you can preorder the set for $27.95 from Amazon.com. More details can be http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6488 found .xth season of Married... With Children, due out on December 19. The three-disc set will include all 26 episodes (600 mins) of the series, and retail for $39.95; you can preorder the set for $27.95 from Amazon.com. More details can be found http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6488 .
Contenu sponsorisé

ANTHRAX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ANTHRAX   ANTHRAX Empty

ANTHRAX
Page 1 sur 1