Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

ICED EARTH Drummer Richard Christy

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ICED EARTH Drummer Richard Christy Empty
MessageSujet: ICED EARTH Drummer Richard Christy   ICED EARTH Drummer Richard Christy EmptyMar 11 Déc - 20:27

ICED EARTH Drummer Richard Christy Featured In New Harold And Kumar 2 Uncensored Movie Trailer

BURNING INSIDE/former ICED EARTH drummer Richard Christy has issued the following update:

"Hey everybody, although I'm still bummed that Halloween is over I'm enjoying the Holidays in New York City and partaking in plenty of Egg Nog and Apple Cider with Rum! Plenty of cool things have been happening around here lately. I'm in the new Harold and Kumar 2 Uncensored Movie Trailer! They use one line out of my scene in the trailer and you can see it either at HaroldandKumar.com or Whatwouldnphdo.com and when you go there just click on the "View Age Restricted Material" logo and fill out your info to gain access to the Uncensored trailer! The movie is scheduled to come out in February 2008 so make sure you check it out, it's going to be hilarious!

I also did an interview recently with my good buddy Jimmy Duff from the kickass heavy metal bar Duff's in Brooklyn, New York. You can check it out here: duffsbrooklyn.com

If you're ever in New York City and if you're a Metalhead you HAVE to check out Duff's! They have the heaviest jukebox ever and the people there are super cool. The bartenders rule too and there's PBR's aplenty!

Speaking of metal I saw a few amazing concerts recently. I saw AMON AMARTH in New York City and Cleveland and they are true Viking Metal Warriors! They sounded super heavy live and I love that the singer drinks out of a Viking Horn on Stage! That is so Metal! If you haven't heard the new album yet you must give it a listen at full blast, it is the heaviest, most melodic and flat out best metal album in a long time!

I also recently saw COHEED AND CAMBRIA at a sold out concert here in NYC. They played for around two hours and sounded incredible. Not only are they some of the best musicians in music right now but their songwriting is the best in rock music right now. Every song they played live sounded even better than on their albums and I got so into it during my favorite song of theirs 'The Crowing' that I banged my head into our table full of drinks and knocked them all over! Needless to say I had a blast at their show! Their new drummer Chris Pennie, who I'm a big fan of, did one of the best drum solos I've ever seen live too, the guy is a monster on the drums and I'm so psyched that he's a member of Coheed And Cambria! Claudio and Travis' guitar duels at the end of the show were amazing as well and it's so fun to watch Claudio do guitar solos behind his back and with his teeth! The guy is a genius! Definitely check out their new album if you want to hear some amazing progressive rock music!

Lastly, my girlfriend and I went on a cross-country Amtrak train trip for the week of Thanksgiving. Since I work full time now in New York City I haven't had the chance to go on the road with a band in the last few years and I really do miss the road so this was my chance to hit the road again in a small way. We had so much fun and saw so many amazing things along the way. We started in San Diego, traveled up the Coast of California where we rode right next to the ocean and saw several Dolphins jumping out of the water right from the train window! Then from San Francisco the train traveled east through California, Nevada, Utah, and Colorado. We stopped for two days, including Thanksgiving Day in the beautiful city of Glenwood Springs, Colorado, the site of one of the largest natural hot springs in the country. After relaxing in the hot springs for a couple of days and having an amazing Thanksgiving with our friends Walter and Julie from the Lumber Baron Bed and Breakfast in Denver, we continued to travel through Colorado where we followed the Colorado river and saw many sites that you can only see from a train, including several Bald Eagles hunting for Salmon along the river! Nothing beats drinking a cold beer and sitting in the sightseeing car of an Amtrak train looking out at the beautiful Rocky Mountains! We also traveled through Nebraska, Iowa (where we saw the town of Ottumwa where the legendary arcade Twin Galaxies once resided, made famous by the hilarious movie King of Kong), Illinois (where we stopped in Chicago long enough to go to the top of the Sears Tower and eat a delicious Chicago pizza), Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and ending up at Penn Station in New York City. I would highly recommend this trip for people who love to go sightseeing; it's very relaxing and very fun! Hopefully this will be a yearly tradition for my girlfriend and I because we had a blast! I'm going to try to upload some pictures of our trip to my Myspace page as soon as I get some time.

Also, as a reminder my band Burning Inside's brand new self titled EP is available on all the downloadable music sites including iTunes and Rhapsody. If you're into melodic technical metal, check it out! Well, I think that pretty much wraps things up for now, I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays! Take Care!

Richard Christy."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ICED EARTH Drummer Richard Christy
Page 1 sur 1