Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

RIOT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

RIOT Empty
MessageSujet: RIOT   RIOT EmptyDim 20 Aoû - 20:53

RIOT

Le label Metal Heaven a annoncé la signature de RIOT, groupe influent de la scène metal US dans les années fin 70 / début 80. Le nouvel album intitulé Army Of One est annoncé pour le 27 octobre. Il est décrit comme un mix des premiers et des derniers (fin 90's) albums du groupe.
Line Up:
Mike Dimeo (chant)
Mark Reale (guitare)
Mike Flyntz (guitare)
Pete Perez (basse)
Frank Gilchrist (batterie)

RIOT Riot18082006uv8

Tracklist :
-Army Of One
- Knockin At My Door
-- Blinded
-- One More Alibi
-- It All Falls Down
-- Helpin Hand
-- The Mystic
-- Still Alive
-- Alive In The City
-- Shine
-- Stained Mirror
-- Darker Side Of Light.

http://ezer4u.com/RIOT/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

RIOT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RIOT   RIOT EmptyMar 2 Jan - 21:13

RIOT Riot-armyofone
par contre, on pouvait s'en douter, le chanteur Mike DiMeo qui est aussi chez les Lizards et qui vient d'etre embauché chez Masterplan, jette l'éponge, ça faisait apparement trop !

RIOT/THE LIZARDS vocalist Mike DiMeo, who recently replaced Jorn Lande as the singer of MASTERPLAN, has issued the following statement:

"In response to all the mail I have been receiving about my status with RIOT.... I have had many great years with the band, and I am tremendously proud of all the work I have done with them, especially [the latest CD] 'Army of One', but at this point in my life and career, I prefer to forge ahead with a new path musically. I look forward to a new creative beginning with MASTERPLAN, who are an incredibly talented and motivated group of guys!! I wish RIOT the best of luck in the future and will always consider them brothers."

RIOT's latest album, "Army of One", was released in Europe in October via Metal Heaven. The CD was issued in Japan on July 17 via the Toshiba-EMI label.
bru_dall

RIOT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RIOT   RIOT EmptySam 10 Fév - 13:11

RIOT Comment On Frontman Situation: "Many Of You Are Still In The Dark"

New York metallers RIOT check in with the following update:

"Many of you are still in the dark (I guess) about who is singing with Riot? OK one more time!!

Well in 2003 Army Of One was recorded, then in 2005 (singer Mike) Dimeo joined the THE LIZARDS and Riot booked a few shows around the world at the same time. This made it hard for Riot and they did not want to cancel the shows so they hired Mike Tirelli to be the frontman for the few shows that year.

Dimeo was with The Lizards and Riot booked more shows in 2006 including a Spain and Japan tour with Tirelli as the frontman. Tirelli continues to be the frontman for the band at this time so I think the head lines should really read "Dimeo Leaves The Lizards And Joins MASTERPLAN", we hope all the best for him and know that he will always SHINE in whatever he does!!

Don't forget that Riot has released there own record under LongHouse Music here in the US, so buy your new Riot CD here (www.riotsweb.com) and support the band 100
Contenu sponsorisé

RIOT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RIOT   RIOT Empty

RIOT
Page 1 sur 1