Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

REVOLVER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

REVOLVER Empty
MessageSujet: REVOLVER   REVOLVER EmptyDim 20 Aoû - 22:42

REVOLVER Announce New Guitarist, Issue Recording Update

REVOLVER has announced that guitarist Sean Kelly, also of CRASH KELLY, will no longer be a member of the band. "This is a reality that both Sean and I have been trying to balance for the past two years" says vocalist Nick Walsh, formerly of SLIK TOXIK. "Between Crash Kelly and Revolver's schedules, it just seems that we can't find a fair balance and unfortunately an ultimate decision had to be made."

The camaraderie these two share runs deep. You can find Nick lending his vocal talents on the American release of Crash Kelly's new album Electric Satisfaction on a duet of the classic ALICE COOPER track 'Cold Ethyl'.

Revolver would like to welcome new guitarist Tyson Emanuel to the family. After meeting Tyson and playing with him for the first time, Nick knew that if anyone was going to fill the shoes of Sean this guy was it. "I just knew that with his talents he would be a shoe in, but it wasn't until we hung out and realized that three hours had past from just chatting that he was the guy." Tyson comes from the heavier, progressive side of metal and brings an abundance of new energy to the group.

Recently, Revolver has started tracking the follow-up material to their 2005 release, Turbulence. "The current songs are a little darker sounding than their predessessor, while maintaining the signature hooks, edge and melody that people and critics alike expect to hear from us. A few new titles include, the hypnotic and melodic 'Bullet Train', the anthemic, gospel of 'Hell To Pay' and the hooky power rocker 'Love Stands Still'."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

REVOLVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REVOLVER   REVOLVER EmptyDim 17 Sep - 15:19

VELVET REVOLVER Vocalist Scott Weiland Performs Solo Show
REVOLVER 50820oq4

VELVET REVOLVER/ex-STONE TEMPLE PILOTS frontman Scott Weiland performed a free solo show on Friday night (September Cool at the Legends of Notre Dame Club in Notre Dame, Indiana. It was the first time Scott played his new solo songs 'Killing Me Sweetly' and 'Beautiful Day' live. It was also the first time he covered the MARSHALL TUCKER BAND

track 'Desert Skies'. The setlist was as follows:
'Barbarella',
'The Man I Didn't Know',
'Killing Me Sweetly',
'Desert Skies',
'Wish You Were Here',
'Interstate Love Song' and 'Beautiful Day'

As previously reported, Velvet Revolver are currently working on their second album, tentatively titled Libertide.
bru_dall

REVOLVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REVOLVER   REVOLVER EmptyDim 17 Sep - 15:23

VELVET REVOLVER Vocalist Scott Weiland - Solo Show Photos Posted Online

As previously reported, VELVET REVOLVER/ex-STONE TEMPLE PILOTS frontman Scott Weiland performed a free solo show on Friday night (September 8th) at the Legends Of Notre Dame Club in Notre Dame, Indiana.

It was the first time Scott played his new solo songs 'Killing Me Sweetly' and 'Beautiful Day' live. It was also the first time he covered the MARSHALL TUCKER BAND
track 'Desert Skies'. The set list was as follows:
'Barbarella',
'The Man I Didn't Know',
'Killing Me Sweetly',
'Desert Skies',
'Wish You Were Here',
'Interstate Love Song' and 'Beautiful Day'.

Velvet Revolver's website has since been updated with the following:

Many thanks go out to Kevin for sharing these awesome photos of Scott's solo performance with Douglas Grean in Indiana last Friday!

Here's Kevin's review of the performance:

"There were probably about 200 people at the club, which meant that it was pretty full (it's a very small club). It was just Scott and a guy on the guitar (Beautiful Day on the piano), with some loops being played on a computer.

The show itself was phenomenal! Scott's voice sounded great, and he really had a passion for the music. He's also a very big Irish fan (his father played ND football), which made me happy, being a current student at Notre Dame. Scott dedicated Wish You Were Here to "his brother's best friend," Pat Tillman (the NFL player who was killed in Iraq). He also said that the last song, Beautiful Day, is going to be in a new movie called Bug starring Ashley Judd and Harry Connick, Jr. It was very trippy, but very cool in a weird way.

I took a couple pictures, so if I get those up online, I'll post a link here, if you're interested. Those of us who were lucky enough to be there witnessed a great, intimate show with one of rock's most eccentric frontmen, and I for one am looking forward to both the solo record and the new VR. GO IRISH!!!"

Photo 1, http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image1kt0.jpg
Photo 2. http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image2av6.jpg

Velvet Revolver are currently working on their second album, tentatively titled Libertide.
Contenu sponsorisé

REVOLVER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: REVOLVER   REVOLVER Empty

REVOLVER
Page 1 sur 1