Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display japonaise One Piece Card Game OP-09 The Four Emperors : où ...
Voir le deal

STEPHEN PEARCY -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STEPHEN PEARCY - Empty
MessageSujet: STEPHEN PEARCY -   STEPHEN PEARCY - EmptySam 29 Déc - 13:59

STEPHEN PEARCY - Under My Skin Available For Download

The new solo CD from RATT vocalist STEPHEN PEARCY, Under My Skin, will be available for download exclusively at the TFR mp3 store

STEPHEN PEARCY - 80352

- one song a day for the next 10 days:

'You're A Lot Like Me',
'Watcha Doin',
'Big Nothin',
'Time Slips Away',
'In Outta Love',
'Under My Skin',
'Bottoms Up',
'Here We Go Again',
'Are You Ready',
'Injector'.

Under My Skin, (Pearcy's third solo effort) is scheduled to be released in Japan on King Records in February/March 2008. At this time Top Fuel Records are going to release Under My Skin online first to the hardcore (Pearcy Rat Bastard fans, and Ratt fans worldwide) for the first time. Pearcy says; "The way things are, if you want it tangible (packaged with liner notes, jewel box) you can always get the hard release too when it comes out. TFR will have the CD available February 2008 in time for the NHRA Winternationals in Pamona, CA." More on the racing newz soon!

Under My Skin finds Pearcy back to the early Ratt roots and says the CD was always in a positive mode, aggressive when needed. Pearcy plays almost all the guitars and solos. Erik Ferentinos (Rat Bastard/The Antidivision lead guitarist, vocalist) is also co-writing again on the new CD. Also of note, CINDERELLA drummer Fred Coury appears on the song 'Here We Go Again'.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

STEPHEN PEARCY -
Page 1 sur 1