Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-200€ Smart TV LG 65″ 4K QNED MiniLED
799 € 999 €
Voir le deal

THE DONNAS Discuss STEPHEN PEARCY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

THE DONNAS Discuss STEPHEN PEARCY Empty
MessageSujet: THE DONNAS Discuss STEPHEN PEARCY   THE DONNAS Discuss STEPHEN PEARCY EmptyLun 10 Mar - 19:28

THE DONNAS Discuss STEPHEN PEARCY Collaboration

For over fifteen years, THE DONNAS have been bringing their unique brand of balls out rock n' roll to the masses both here and abroad. These lovely, yet hard rocking ladies are currently out on tour supporting their seventh studio album, Bitchin', on the latest leg of their Feather The Nation Tour.

Jason Price of Live-Metal.Net recently caught up with guitarist Allison Robertson on the band's recent stop in New York City. It is there that she tells us all about how the band has managed to remain such a tight unit for so long, what it is like to perform alongside one of there biggest idols, Stephen Pearcy of RATT and clues us in on the future of the band. Allison pulls no punches and quickly proves that The Donnas are much more than just a bunch of pretty faces.

Q: You recently worked with Stephen Peary of Ratt on a remake of 'Round And Round'. How did that collaboration come about?

A: "Well actually, I think he just had heard that we were doing a cover. It was just for fun. We were doing it basically because it sounded like a challenge. We loved the song and we were looking for a new cover to do on the tour. We don't always play covers, but I think our fans like it and it is a nice break from the album. We were doing it on this last tour in the fall and we got a call from him. He contacted us and said that he had been working on a remake and was just kicking it around for fun and thought it would be a really good idea for us to come in and play on it. He already had some of the track finished, but he let me do some of the guitars and a mini solo. Brett sings on it, as well. It was just really fun and easy. We invited him to come sing with us in L.A. at a show a few weeks ago. That was really cool because we idolize him and he is the nicest, coolest guy. It was a match made in heaven and I hope that we do more stuff with him because he rules!"

Read the full interview at Live-Metal.net.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

THE DONNAS Discuss STEPHEN PEARCY
Page 1 sur 1