Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -17%
PHILIPS Centrale vapeur HI5900/22 5,2 bar
Voir le deal
59.99 €

PAUL RODGERS Performs With TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PAUL RODGERS Performs With TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA Empty
MessageSujet: PAUL RODGERS Performs With TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA   PAUL RODGERS Performs With TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA EmptyMar 1 Jan - 18:26

PAUL RODGERS Performs With TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA In Dallas And Houston

PAUL RODGERS Performs With TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA T80476 TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA violinist Anna Phoebe has checked in with the following update

"Shows 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 & 59! Austin, Houston x 2, dallas x 2, Little Rock x 2

Not that many days, but LOADS of shows! First time for the band to do three matinee days in a row! MY KNEES HURT!! Smile I need an ice bath!!!

The BEST of all was the amazing special guest we had for the Dallas and Houston shows - the legend Paul Rodgers joined us to sing 'Bad Company' and 'All Right Now' - INCREDIBLE!!!! When Paul O'Neill was introducing him to the stage you could just see the look of shock on people's faces - and then when he started singing it was TOTAL GOOSEBUMPS!!! I have to say - him, his wife and the people he surrounds himself with MUST officially be the NICEST people in rock n roll. He's SO lovely!

Haha - I got to play claves for 'All Right Now' - my percussion debut! It was SUCH a thrill being on stage with him...actually, even more amazing was when Angus and I ran out into the audience at the very end - I was standing on the riser behind the soundboard looking back on the stage watching the last minute of 'All Right Now', just thinking how utterly CRAZY it was that I had just come from THAT stage - Paul Rodgers with the lights, the singers, the band - it was SMOKING HOT!!! It totally gave me the giggles!!!

If I don't get a chance to write, hope you all have a fabulous New Year's Eve and a great start to 2008! I think it is going to be a brilliant year!

Wishing you all health and happiness..."

Love
Anna xx
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PAUL RODGERS Performs With TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA
Page 1 sur 1