Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue ...
Voir le deal
64.99 €

SAMMY HAGAR Joins KENNY CHESNEY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Joins KENNY CHESNEY Empty
MessageSujet: SAMMY HAGAR Joins KENNY CHESNEY   SAMMY HAGAR Joins KENNY CHESNEY EmptyMer 23 Jan - 23:48

SAMMY HAGAR Joins KENNY CHESNEY For Stops Along Poets & Pirates Stadium Tour

Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Famer and former VAN HALEN frontman SAMMY HAGAR will be joining KENNY CHESNEY for at least 7 stops along Chesney’s Poets & Pirates Stadium tour, it was announced today.

Starting May 10th, 2008, Hagar will begin his jaunt in Baltimore, MD for what is sure to be a fun time with Chesney and many of his other friends, including KEITH URBAN, BROOKS & DUNN, LEANN RIMES, GARY ALLAN, LUKE BRYAN and BIG & RICH.

From there, Sammy will be rocking on with Chesney to Cleveland, OH; Phoenix, AZ; Nashville, TN; Atlanta, GA; Philadelphia, PA; until he makes his way to the already sold out Foxboro, MA show!

Hagar looks forward to the opportunities that this tour will afford him to bring his music and the partying Cabo Wabo lifestyle to nearly a million new fans across the country in packed stadiums.

“I haven’t had the opportunity to play in front of stadium crowds —like I will be on this tour — since my days of headlining the Texas Jams and playing with Van Halen the last time we toured as a group,” says Hagar. “Live sold-out stadium shows like this is what I built my career on and I am looking at this as a challenging opportunity to rock them just like I used to. With millions of potential new young fans, I couldn’t be more excited to bring my show to town!”

Hagar will join Chesney on the following Poets & Pirates Tour Stops:

May
10 - M&T Bank Stadium - Baltimore, MD
24 - Browns Stadium - Cleveland, OH
31 - U of Phoenix Stadium - Phoenix, AZ

July
5 - LP Field - Nashville, TN
13 - Turner Field - Atlanta, GA
19 - Lincoln Financial - Philadelphia, PA
26 - Gillette Field - Foxboro, MA

Tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster locations.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SAMMY HAGAR Joins KENNY CHESNEY
Page 1 sur 1