Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
369€ PC Portable HP 15-fd0064nf – 15,6″ FHD 8 Go / 256 Go + ...
369.99 € 497.99 €
Voir le deal

RITCHIE BLACKMORE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

RITCHIE BLACKMORE Empty
MessageSujet: RITCHIE BLACKMORE   RITCHIE BLACKMORE EmptyMer 23 Aoû - 1:54

RITCHIE BLACKMORE - Black Knight Unauthorized Bio Available In
September; Artwork Revealed
RITCHIE BLACKMORE 49681ug9

The Rainbow Fanclan Legacy ( www.rainbowfanclan.com ) has issued the following in regards to Black Knight: RITCHIE BLACKMORE, the forthcoming unauthorized biography:

Black Knight - the unauthorized Ritchie Blackmore Biography - Omnibus (ISBN: 1846092663)

Written and researched by Jerry Bloom who first met Ritchie more than twenty years ago; has followed his career since the seventies, and since 1996 has published and edited the International Ritchie Blackmore magazine More Black Than Purple.

The first ever Ritchie Blackmore biography by Jerry Bloom is published by Omnibus Press on September 4th. It is in hardback only and runs to 400 pages. All copies bought from MBTP ( http://www.moreblackthanpurple.co.uk/BKnight.htm ) will be signed by the author. Price: £19.95, Add postage per book as follows: UK- £5.00 / Europe- £7.50 / Rest- £12.50 Release Date: 4th September 2006.

As previously reported, according to a posting on BLACKMORE'S NIGHT's official web site, Ritchie Blackmore and Candice Night have decided to share with their fans some real band experiences — past and present. The Next Stage will be out soon and is the only authorized book containing stories that Candice and Ritchie have personally told. Rumor has it even some stories from past bands will be included here. Don't bother with imitations when you can have the real item — first-time ever stories told by Ritchie and Candice for you to share. The Next Stage will be here soon and available through the Blackmore's Night merchandise page ( http://www.blackmoresnight.com/merch.html ).

Apart from The Next Stage and Black Knight, former DEEP PURPLE and RAINBOW tour manager Colin Hart has written a book and is currently negotiating publishing deals.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

RITCHIE BLACKMORE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RITCHIE BLACKMORE   RITCHIE BLACKMORE EmptyMar 26 Sep - 0:25

DOOGIE WHITE To Interview RITCHIE BLACKMORE Biographer On Air This Wednesday

The RAINBOW Fanclan Legacy (Rainbowfanclan.com) has issued the following in regards to vocalist Doogie White (ex-Rainbow):

Doogie White reports: "I will be doing my awesome radio show on Wednesday, September 27th. I will be interviewing Jerry Bloom author of the new biography on your favourite guitarist TMIB (Black Knight) between 1 and 2 PM (GMT). Longer if its going well. Mr Bloom will be picking songs from said guitarists' career. Please feel free to send any questions during the show and I will put them to him. I HAVE read the book and it is a fascinating view of Ritchie's career. Personally if he does not pick 'Place In Line' as one of the finest solos then he can expect short shrift from me.

You can listen to the Total Rock Radio http://www.totalrock.com/ show online. A review of the 'Black Knight' unauthorised biography about The Man in Black by Jerry Bloom can be expected on this site soon. And indeed, like Doogie said, it's fascinating!! Click http://rainbowfanclan.com/misc/reviews/books/blackknight.html to order in from Amazon.
bru_dall

RITCHIE BLACKMORE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RITCHIE BLACKMORE   RITCHIE BLACKMORE EmptyMar 8 Mai - 23:03

RITCHIE BLACKMORE: Video Interview Available Online

DEEP PURPLE's The Highway Star site has issued the following update regarding BLACKMORE'S NIGHT guitar legend Ritchie Blackmore (ex-Deep Purple, RAINBOW):

"I don’t know what do they feed him in Japan, but here he is again, talking. About his school, The Outlaws, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Purple reunion, and perils of playing hard rock. I’m sure you’ve heard many of these stories elsewhere, but there they are from the horse’s mouth."

Check out the video interview at this location.
Contenu sponsorisé

RITCHIE BLACKMORE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RITCHIE BLACKMORE   RITCHIE BLACKMORE Empty

RITCHIE BLACKMORE
Page 1 sur 1