Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WiMiUS S27 – Mini projecteur portable rotatif à 270° Full HD 9000 ...
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

JOE LYNN TURNER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyMer 23 Aoû - 2:18

JOE LYNN TURNER Heading Up New Supergroup, BIG NOIZE
JOE LYNN TURNER 49695wk5

JOE LYNN TURNER (RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) has been working on helping to put together the "super group" BIG NOIZE for several months. With the line-up now shored up, Big Noize will travel to Nashville, TN to film a DVD.

The band includes: JLT, guitarist Carlos Cavazo (QUIET RIOT), drummer Vinny Appice (DIO, BLACK SABBATH), bassist Phil Soussan (OZZY OSBOURNE, BILLY IDOL) and keyboardist Gary Corbett (CINDERELLA, LOU GRAMM).

Current plans focus on marketing the DVD to the corporate concert industry but a commercial release in the future has not been ruled out. The repertoire will feature well-known songs from each artist's catalogue.

More details as they surface.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptySam 26 Aoû - 17:22

JOE LYNN TURNER Featured On New CEM KOKSAL CD/DVD

According to Deep-Purple.net, JOE LYNN TURNER (ex-DEEP PURPLE, RAINBOW) toured with Turkish guitar player CEM KOKSAL this past spring, and from those shows a live DVD and CD are soon to be released. The DVD and the CD will be from different gigs. The DVD includes a gig in Bursa, Turkey, played in front of an audience of 35,000. A trailer for the DVD can be viewed http://www.cemkoksal.com/index-en.html
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyDim 27 Aoû - 2:45

JOE LYNN TURNER Announces ACOUSTIC VOICES OF ROCK Project
JOE LYNN TURNER 49942xx4

JOE LYNN TURNER
(ex-DEEP PURPLE, RAINBOW) has checked in with the following update:

"Hey everybody... till recovering from my trip out to Hollywood and the KLPX festival in Tucson. It was a crazy time but a lot of fun!! Great to see all my friends! Thanks to everyone who came out ot the shows. When I was in LAI did a couple tracks for Howard Heese's forthcoming album including a duet with Deanna Johnston who you might remember from the Rock Star reality tv show. Stuart Smith, Howard Leese and Deanna also joined me at the Vine Street Lounge onstage. We threw the audience a bit of a curveball and closed with 'Burn'! That's one I had not done in awhile but it felt great! Tucson was also a blast and an incredible line up with BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, ALICE COOPER and PAT TRAVERS on the bill. I am only home for a few days and then head to Nashville to film the BIG NOIZE DVD.

There are a few other things in the works that I can't spill all the details on yet. But one thing you can look forward to after I get back from Nashville is what we are tentatively calling the ACOUSTIC VOICES OF ROCK. We are working on the logistics right now as I type. Meanwhile, check out my new Sunstorm Project CD (out on September 22nd via Frontiers)."

As previously reported, Turner has been working on helping to put together the "super group" BIG NOIZE for several months. The band includes: JLT, guitarist [b]Carlos Cavazo (ex-QUIET RIOT), drummer Vinny Appice (ex-DIO, BLACK SABBATH), bassist Phil Soussan (ex-[b]OZZY OSBOURNE, BILLY IDOL) and keyboardist Gary Corbett (ex-CINDERELLA, LOU GRAMM). Current plans focus on marketing the DVD to the corporate concert industry but a commercial release in the future has not been ruled out. The repertoire will feature well-known songs from each artist's catalogue. More details as they surface.
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyMer 20 Déc - 22:56

JOE LYNN TURNER

JOE LYNN TURNER travaille en ce moment sur son prochain album studio qui devrait voir le jour avant l'été 2007 chez Frontiers Records....................
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyMer 20 Déc - 22:58

JOE LYNN TURNER To Appear On New York Rocks TV

JOE LYNN TURNER and his "Usual Suspect" Karl Cochran (guitar) recently taped the New York Rocks TV show. It's a popular entertainment scene variety cable show based in Staten Island but shown all over the New York City area. You will have to check local listings to find out exactly when the show will air on your cable system and on what channel. It also streams on the internet via Manhattan Neighborhood Network. Check out these websites for more information: MNN and NY Rocks TV.
(Thanks Rainbowfanclan.com )
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyMer 20 Déc - 22:58

JOE LYNN TURNER To Commence Recording Solo Record Next Week
JOE LYNN TURNER (ex-DEEP PURPLE, RAINBOW) has issued the following updatew:

"I am also glad so many of you like Sunstorm. I let our my space webmaster, Kristy, pick out the songs for this page without my input so if you ever have a suggestion for her feel free to let her know. She does a wonderful job maintaining this page for me and communicating with all of you.

Sunstorm is now out in the USA through Locomotive Records and you can also download individual songs through iTunes and other popular music download sites!

On a related note, I have had so many positive, overwhelmingly amazing comments and reviews for Sunstorm that I have decided to take my forthcoming solo album in a similar direction. Right now I am working through some details with my producer and good friend, bobby held, and the week before Christmas we start recording!

I have also just completed a couple national commercials, including a second one for Dominos Pizza. I did do some acting "on camera" in a Dominos spot that is being tested in some markets in the USA right now.

There is some talk of some shows in Russia next year but nothing is official yet. Stay tuned...keep checking Joelynnturner.com.

Speaking of my official site, we just added some cool things...a list of video rarities with links to you tube...and...now more people in a bigger variety of countries besides USA and Canada...can now order some merchandise. Check out the online shop at Joelynnturner.com for more info!!

I wish everyone a happy holiday season and healthy and prosperous New Year! See you in 2007
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyLun 12 Fév - 23:29

JOE LYNN TURNER - New Album Title Revealed

JOE LYNN TURNER's (ex-DEEP PURPLE, RAINBOW) next solo disc, titled Second Hand Life, is being mixed in February and March and will be out in early spring in Japan and Europe. There are 11 tracks on each of the albums. Each one has a unique bonus track.

The CD is scheduled for an April 4 release in Japan and at a date to be announced in Europe on Frontiers. There is also a possibility of a USA release.

The major players on the album are: JLT, Karl Cochran (guitars), Bob Held and Karl Cochran (bass), Michael Cartellone (drums) and Gary Corbett (keyboards).

Watch JLT's official website: www.joelynnturner.com for a future studio report and more news as it happens
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyMar 13 Fév - 19:36

JOE LYNN TURNER - More "Second Hand Life" Details Revealed

Guitarist Karl Cochran has issued the following update regarding JOE LYNN TURNER's (ex-DEEP PURPLE, RAINBOW) next solo disc, titled Second Hand Life:

"Karl has just completed recording Second Hand Life. It is due for an early April release. Aside from the drums, the entire album (vocals, guitars, bass and keyboards) were recorded in Karl's home studio. Recording started on December 27th, finished on February 6th, and encompassed many 16 to 23 hour days, 7 day weeks.

Karl played all the guitars, seven bass guitar tracks, and some background vocals on the album. He engineered all the guitars, vocals, keyboards and bass guitars as well as wrote several songs on the album with Bob Held (who played several bass tracks) and JLT.

Michael Cartellone (drummer for LYNYRD SKYNYRD, DAMN YANKEES), played all 12 drum tracks in one day in mid-December at a studio in Ossining, New York. Gary Corbett played all the keyboards in between tour dates. Gary Tole engineered the drums and is mixing the record in Ossining, New York. The album is almost done mixing and will go to get mastered soon."

As previously reported, Second Hand Life is scheduled for an April 4 release in Japan and at a date to be announced in Europe on Frontiers. There is also a possibility of a USA release.
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyLun 19 Fév - 14:10

Joe Lynn Turner apporte les touches finales à son nouvel album solo " Second Hand Life ". On note la participation, pour l'écriture, de Jim Peterik, Bob Held, Karl Cochran, Martin Briley. Il y a même un titre : " Stroke Of Midnight ", composé par Ritchie Blackmore, Jim Peterik, Roger Glover et Joe Lynn Turner.
Le CD est attendu pour le 07 avril chez Frontiers.
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyJeu 1 Mar - 22:02

bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyLun 12 Mar - 21:05

si non seconde chance pour sunstorm, mais si j'en juge des commentaires accompagnant la chro, l'album n'est pas passé inaperçu :

http://www.crossrocks.com/?p=albums&cd=1130

et donc Joe a mis en ligne 2 morceaux complets pour ceux qui n'y auraient pas encore gouté :

http://www.myspace.com/joelynnturner
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyMer 21 Mar - 20:22

JOE LYNN TURNER : les détails de Second Hand Life - (19/03/07)

JOE LYNN TURNER Joelynnturner19032007Second Hand Life - le nouvel album de JOE LYNN TURNER - est annoncé pour le 20 avril chez Frontiers.

Tracklist :

-- Love is Life [MP3]
-- Got Me Where You Want Me
-- Second Hand Life [MP3]
-- In Your Eyes
-- Blood Red Sky [MP3]
-- Stroke of Midnight
-- Over the Top
-- Cruel
-- Sweet Obsession
-- Love Is On Our Side
-- Two Lights (European exclusive bonus track)
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyJeu 26 Avr - 22:32

Update: JOE LYNN TURNER On The Classic Metal Show This Saturday; More Details Revealed

The Classic Metal Show, heard live weekly on Saturdays from 9PM-3AM EST at www.theclassicmetalshow.com , have issued the following update:

"We are proud to announce that a long time legend of Classic Metal will be joining The Classic Metal Show once again this week. You know him from RAINBOW! You know him from DEEP PURPLE. You even know him from the YNGWIE MALMSTEEN band. And yes, you know him
as a solo artist as well. Of course, we are talking about the great vocalist JOE LYNN TURNER.

Joe is back with a brand new solo album called Second Hand Life, which is a mish-mosh of musical styles from the heaviness of his last studio album, The Usual Suspects, and his last project, SUNSTORM. We'll do a New Music Listening Party for Second Hand Life, and Joe has agreed to come back on the show once again to talk about the busy schedule he's living with these days!

Also on the show, we'll feature a new artist recording on the great Chavis Record label known as SONIC X. They are one solid band... one that is definitely worth featuring on The Classic Metal Show. We'll do a New Music Listening Party for their release Thirteen, and we're scheduled to have a few of the guys on the show to talk about their latest release, what it's like being an up and coming band, and whatever else comes up.

Also, our friend Sheldon Tarsha is as outraged as any artist about how the RIAA is trying to kill internet radio, and is demanding some airtime to talk about it. Sheldon, of course, is the former lead vocalist of ADLER'S APPETITE, and his album Prophecies is a favorite on the show.

Finally, Chris has decided that it's time to roll out another "Mystery Guest" on Neeley this week. We won't say who it is, but we'll give you a hint - he's played in two bands who's combined record sales are well over 100 million units worldwide! It's a big name player who has been in two big name bands. If you want to know who it is, you'll have to tune in Saturday night!"

bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyJeu 14 Juin - 22:26

2 titres de son dernier album qui viennent d'être mis en ligne :

http://www.myspace.com/joelynnturner
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyJeu 28 Juin - 22:34

JOE LYNN TURNER Embraces Digital Download Technology; Releases Multi-Dimensional Solo Album In The US

During stints with DEEP PURPLE, RITCHIE BLACKMORE'S RAINBOW and YNGWIE MALMSTEEN'S RISING FORCE, singer JOE LYNN TURNER ("JLT") was credited with helping these legendary rock bands redefine their sound, diversify their repertoire and achieve even more commercial success. On Second Hand Life, his first USA solo release (Friday Music) in nearly five years and tenth solo album to date, he proudly showcases the many sides to his rock and roll personality.

Turner says, "This CD caters to the ever increasing number of music lovers who have embraced digital download technology to expand and add diversity to their music collection. A large percentage of my fans have always been a bit divided as to what genre of rock that they prefer to hear on my solo albums. Rather than fight that, I chose to celebrate it with the variety of rock genres represented on this record. This album is designed for the digital era we are in. Fans can download all their favorite tracks in the same genre or the whole CD. They now have a choice! There are songs that are reminiscent of Rainbow, Deep Purple, Yngwie Malmsteen, my first solo disc in the 80s, Rescue You, as well as the recent Sunstorm project."

Highlights on Second Hand Life include a Rainbow/Deep Purple songwriter reunion: an original version of a song Turner wrote with Ritchie Blackmore and Roger Glover. There are also collaborations with Reality TV's "Rock Star: INXS" singer Deanna Johnston, acclaimed songwriter Martin Briley, Jack Ponti (who wrote for BON JOVIE) and Jim Peterik (ex-SURVIVOR).

The digital version also has both bonus tracks that initially only appeared on either the Japanese or European discs. Longtime record company executive and Friday Music CEO Joe Reagoso states, "The beauty of this digital release is that the USA fans who bought either import can now download tracks they didn't have previously."

The USA edition of Second Hand Life is currently available via I-Tunes. The street date of the CD is August 28th (distributed by RYKO) and will feature the additional track, 'Freedom's Wings'. Reagoso reveals, "For the JLT fans who purchase Second Hand Life - The Deluxe Edition in the CD format, we think they will definitely be pleased with the addition 'Freedom's Wings', which is one of Joe's personal favorites."

The head of Friday Music also admits he is a longtime fan of JLT's who worked with him at RCA/BMG records when Turner was in Deep Purple. He says, "It's great to have such a fine artist like Joe Lynn Turner in the Friday Music family. Its no secret we have been a long time fan of the artist, and this solid new album will truly please his ever growing fan base, old and new alike."

Currently, Turner is on tour with Brian Johnson and Cliff Williams of AC/DC, THE JOHN ENTWISTLE BAND and other artists as part of Classic Rock Cares.
bru_dall

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER EmptyLun 30 Juil - 19:43

JOE LYNN TURNER To Perform On Rockline

Legendary vocalist Joe Lynn Turner (ex-RAINBOW, DEEP PURPLE) will perform live on the US syndicated radio show Rockline with host Bob Coburn on Wednesday, September 5th. According to a press release, "the quality of the live music coming out of the Rockline Studios over the past year has been incredible so JLT fans will get to hear some exclusive, intimate tracks. Guitarist Howie Simon (JEFF SCOTT SOTO, GRAHAM BONNET) has been confirmed as Joe's guest musician."

The show airs live at 8:30pm PT / 11:30pm ET and fans are encouraged to call in at 1-800-344-ROCK (7625). For a station near you, and information regarding how to log on to the Internet for the broadcast, go to www.RocklineRadio.com.

Contenu sponsorisé

JOE LYNN TURNER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JOE LYNN TURNER   JOE LYNN TURNER Empty

JOE LYNN TURNER
Page 1 sur 1