Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Où acheter la display japonaise One Piece Card ...
Voir le deal

TESTAMENT

2 participants
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TESTAMENT Empty
MessageSujet: TESTAMENT   TESTAMENT EmptyMer 23 Aoû - 10:56

TESTAMENT - Live In Istanbul DVD Now Available
TESTAMENT 49701dw5

TESTAMENT has announced a new title in their Bootleg DVD series: Live In Istanbul. Available only in the merch section of the band's official website, the concert contains the following 15 songs:
'The Preacher',
'The New Order',
'The Haunting',
'Electric Crown',
'Sins Of Omission',
'Burnt Offerings'
'Souls Of Black',
'Into The Pit', 'The Legacy',
'Practice What You Preach',
'Trial By Fire',
'Over The Wall',
'Alone In The Dark'
'Disciples Of The Watch'
'Raging Waters'

As previously reported, Testament will be headlining the Extreme Metal Night of BW&BK's Six-Pack Weekend in Montreal on Saturday, October 14th.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

TESTAMENT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESTAMENT   TESTAMENT EmptyMer 23 Aoû - 20:02

Un "official bootleg" de Testament intitulé "Testament - Live in Istanbul, Turkey" est maintenant disponible en vente ici.

En voici le tracklisting :
01. The Preacher
02. The New Order
03. The Haunting
04. Electric Crown
05. Sins Of Omission
06. Burnt Offerings
07. Souls Of Black
08. Into The Pit
09. The Legacy
10. Practice What You Preach
11. Trial By Fire
12. Over The Wall
13. Alone In The Dark
14. Disciples Of The Watch
15. Raging Waters
DepressiveAge

DepressiveAge

TESTAMENT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESTAMENT   TESTAMENT EmptyMer 23 Aoû - 23:35

Comment résister à une set-list pareillle!!!
bru_dall

TESTAMENT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESTAMENT   TESTAMENT EmptySam 2 Sep - 11:56

TESTAMENT - Planning To Record New Album In '07

AST/TESTAMENT/TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Alex Skolnick has issued the following update:

"Hello there. Just back from a whirlwind of shows, starting with ALEX SKOLNICK TRIO on the East Coast (touring with new projects by Dave Ellefson and Marc Rizzo, respectively) followed immediately by Testament on the West Coast and Europe (hottest Summer in 100 years over there!).

After a few days home, went to Pittsburgh to rehearse with the amazing modern dance company ATTACK THEATRE ( www.attacktheatre.com ) which incorporates live music, multi-media and dance (AST's Matt Z was also there playing drums; between this, the trio and Jim Steinman's DREAM ENGINE project we're turning into a 'package deal'). We then flew to Düsseldorf, Germany to showcase at an international dance conference and perform a concert in Dortmund, Germany at a medieval church. It was exciting to step (no pun intended) into the dance world; looking forward to more collaborations with them.

From Dortmund, I jumped on a plane (actually, three with connections) to Bulgaria where I was met by three guys in black wearing 'Terminator' sunglasses who barely spoke a word. With German industrial metal band RAMMSTEIN blaring on the stereo; they took me on a frenetic high speed drive right out of a James Bond film, getting me to the Kaliakra Rock Fest just in time to jump on stage with Testament followed by HELLOWEEN and TWISTED SISTER.

And how was your summer? As fall approaches, there is a lot going on, starting with the AST (Alex Skolnick Trio) 'pre-production' tour. We've got our material sketched out for our next album and invite you to join us as we road test and develop the new songs before jumping into the studio in early October. We're especially looking forward to our tour of Florida (assuming the weather gets better) and the Earthdance Cultural Event hosted by our friends in Sarasota, which promotes political and environmental awareness.

In October, there are some Testament shows in Canada and on the East Coast. To those asking why Testament hasn't played NYC, believe me no-one wants that to happen more than me (I live here!). The problem is that the larger NYC venues tend to require more advance booking. I'm definitely pushing for it and next time we'll plan the other shows around NYC, not the other way around. Also, to answer questions about a new Testament album: yes, we are planning to do one. We've been exchanging and developing ideas; we're setting aside time early next year to get things to the next step. Patience is a virtue.

In November, it's time once again for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, the annual holiday arena rock show which keeps getting bigger every year. It's a lot of fun for the whole family and we're all looking forward to it. As usual, there are two touring groups, and I'll be appearing at the East Coast shows only. Full tour dates can be found http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php . Thanks and look forward to seeing you out there!

Alex"

As previously reported, TESTAMENT will headline the fourth annual BW&BK Six-Pack Weekend in Montreal, QC on Sat. Oct. 14th at The Medley.
Contenu sponsorisé

TESTAMENT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TESTAMENT   TESTAMENT Empty

TESTAMENT
Page 1 sur 1