Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

STRATOVARIUS Guitarist TIMO TOLKKI -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STRATOVARIUS Guitarist TIMO TOLKKI - Empty
MessageSujet: STRATOVARIUS Guitarist TIMO TOLKKI -   STRATOVARIUS Guitarist TIMO TOLKKI - EmptyMar 19 Fév - 23:01

STRATOVARIUS Guitarist TIMO TOLKKI - "A Little Gift As A Thank You"

STRATOVARIUS guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update:

"In the last days I have received so much support from people all over the world that I decided to give you a little gift. You can download some new songs from www.saana-warrioroflight.com
that are all from the upcoming album (Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1: Journey To Crystal Island).

Thank you so much for your support. The songs are in MP3 format with a standard 192 kbp/s, so they should be good quality. I hope you like them. They are freely at your disposal and dont have any digital protection coding. I trust that my real fans will support me as they have so many years already. I really cannot thank you enough.

Cheers, Timo."

Just yesterday (February 18th) Timo issued the following: "I just received news that at least some of the songs from (new alubm) Saana - Warrior Of Light are available in the torrent sites. We are trying to trace the originator, but it is really difficult. I am afraid that since the thief also has the production master, it might be that pirate copies will start to emerge very soon.

If you (hopefully) don't want to support such activities, I would remind you people that the only place where you will get the MP3 album with goodies and the subsequent hard copies, is www.theground.com that will be opened in few weeks.

Now the address takes you to their current page."

Tolkki's previous statement on the matter read: "I was in a photo-session in Helsinki two days ago and while we were taking promotional pictures, someone stole my bag and one guitar, a purple Fender Stratocaster Jeff Beck model. It is priceless.

But what worries me more is that the bag contained a single master and the graphic master of the whole Saana album. I went to the police and filed a report, but they said that it is unlikely I will ever see them again. I just hope this person doesn't realize the contents of the bag.

Unfortunately this will postpone the trailer release and I have to think what I will do now.

This a very bad situation. Very bad..."

Further updates on the new album as more information surfaces. Stay tuned.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

STRATOVARIUS Guitarist TIMO TOLKKI -
Page 1 sur 1