Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

TIMO TOLKKI -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TIMO TOLKKI - Empty
MessageSujet: TIMO TOLKKI -   TIMO TOLKKI - EmptyJeu 19 Juin - 1:31

TIMO TOLKKI - "I Am Also Happy To Tell That There Will Be One More STRATOVARIUS Album Sometime Late Next Year"

TIMO TOLKKI - T91777 Former STRATOVARIUS leader/guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update in regards to his new project, REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE:

"The songwriting is going very smoothly and nicely. We are making some demos soon and will hit the studio around September. Some song (working) titles are: 'Icarus', 'Age Of Aquarius', 'The Loneliness Of A Thousand Years', 'Revolution Has Begun', 'Mary My Guardian' and 'Walk On'. I will be able to announce the bass player in early August, but I can tell that he is in fact Swedish. We are still planning the extensive South American tour we have been offered. This would be in December

I am also happy to tell that there will be one more Stratovarius album sometime late next year. This will be a 'get together' album with old friends Tuomo Lassila on drums, Antti Ikonen on keyboards and me on vocals and guitars. There are 12 months in a year and this will be the last and 12th Stratovarius album that will close the whole saga with dignity and respect. The way it is supposed to be.

I will also reissue my Classical Variations and Themes and Hymn To Life remastered versions through my webshop. The whole Tolkki.com is currently undergoing maintenance and new layout procedure and will remain closed for some days more."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

TIMO TOLKKI - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TIMO TOLKKI -   TIMO TOLKKI - EmptyVen 20 Juin - 1:06

TIMO TOLKKI - "Like Publishing Will Release My Book"

TIMO TOLKKI - T91849 Former STRATOVARIUS leader/guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update:

"On the contrary to some rumors, Like Publishing will release my book.

The person who has spread rumors about the book is Pauliina Tuomola, who was supposed to write this book, but after I discovered together with the Publisher what she has written about me in a public web forum, we came to a conclusion that she is certainly not the right person to write the book with that amount of hostility.

I was totally unaware of her writings until somebody tipped me. I talked with the CEO of Like Publishing, Päivi Isosaari, yesterday and we had a good understanding about the book.

She had received a "threatening" email from "Stratovarius" management regarding the book. There is a reason for this email.

Although the book will not contain much of Stratovarius, it will include some highlights, stories and also the truth what really happened in between the years 2004-2005 in Stratovarius with MissK, the public stage pissing of Jens Johansson, stabbing and more. All backed by evidence of course. I believe it will be interesting reading for many.

Tolkki.com has been down for some days and should be opened early next week. There has been some people asking about the webshop. If you have ordered something and you want to have your money back, please send a mail to contact@recordoffice.net and they will reimburse you. They are handling all the shippings and logistics of the shop.

Cheers, Timo."
bru_dall

TIMO TOLKKI - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TIMO TOLKKI -   TIMO TOLKKI - EmptyMer 23 Juil - 0:21

Timo est en pétard contre Frontiers et lui reproche de n'avoir pas assez soutenu son album (seulement une dizaine d'interviews au lieu d'une centaine nécessaire ...). Cela ne doit pas marcher très fort.

Former STRATOVARIUS and current REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE guitarist/mainman Timo Tolkki has posted has posted several new updates on his MySpace page:

Update #1: "Just in case someone is wondering why there are not many interviews regarding [the debut REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE album] 'New Era', the reason is the label performance or should I say lack of label performance of Frontiers Records.

"Although two famous power metal legends sing on this album and there was the whole STRATOVARIUS tragedy, Frontiers has managed to organize in total 10 interviews. Usually the decent figure is around 100-150. This just proves my feeling right that it was really best to go separate ways. There are many interesting stories to tell and because I have no time to do the job of a record company, those will not be heard. Frontiers actually proposed in a way that I would manage the interviews myself with each countries promoters. In a company like Nuclear Blast, the promoter of Nuclear Blast gathers info of the schedules of the journalists in each country and makes those fit with the schedule of the artist. Now I should have done that work. Anyway, this is just in case that you are wondering.

Update #2: "I know things have not been easy but so much time has passed and so much has happened in my individual process (and believe me this is not easy for any of us) that I am asking each and every STRATOVARIUS fan to support us in our recovery and in our future musical endeavours. Hate brings us nowhere and hate was and is never the message of STRATOVARIUS. Many things are often said in the heat of the moment, but the clarity comes afterwards when we see the reality and what has happened really. So please I am asking you to send good energy to everyone, to Timo Kotipelto, Jörg [Michael], Jens [Johansson], Lauri [Porra] and me and please do not divide. This would not be right. The STRATOVARIUS music and message is still there and in the future I am sure a lot of very good new music is created. From my side, I just want to wish the guys all the good things, blessings and good luck in whatever it is that they decide to do.
Peace is the only way and hate is never the answer.

Update #3: "New bass player of REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE: Sorry, but it will still take some time to announce him. I can only tell that his name does start with J and that he plays at the moment in a band that plays quite heavy music compared to REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE."

REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE recently signed a four-album deal with JVC Victor in Japan for the territories of Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, India, Mongolia, Indonesia, East Timor, Thailand, Malaysia, The Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma and Singapore. The negotiations for the other territories are still in progress.

JVC Victor has released all STRATOVARIUS records in Japan since 1992.

REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE will embark on a South American tour in early December. The band intends to return to play more shows to South/Central/ North America after the new album has been released and after its European and Asian tour dates.

REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE's current lineup includes keyboardist Mike Khalilov, Brazilian drummer Bruno Agra and Brazilian singer Gus Monsanto (ex-ADAGIO).

"New Era", the debut album from REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE, is described in a press release as "a masterpiece of melodic power metal, taking the listener straight back to the 'Visions'-era STRATOVARIUS. In fact, 'New Era' is the album that was meant to be the next STRATOVARIUS album." Guest musicians on the CD include Michael Kiske (vocals; HELLOWEEN), Tobias Sammet (vocals; EDGUY, AVANTASIA), Pasi Rantanen (vocals; THUNDERSTONE), Mirka Rantanen (drums; THUNDERSTONE) and Pasi Heikkilä (bass; 45 DEGREE WOMAN).
bru_dall

TIMO TOLKKI - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TIMO TOLKKI -   TIMO TOLKKI - EmptyVen 8 Aoû - 19:31

TIMO TOLKKI - Tonight's Italian Date Cancelled

TIMO TOLKKI - T94643 REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE leader/guitarist Timo Tolkki (ex-STRATOVARIUS) has announced that tonight's (Friday, August 8th) date at Musicpalast Live Club in Riccione (RN), Italy has been cancelled "due to promoter". No further details are currently available.

As previously reported, from Metal Mind Productions:

Most people associate Timo Tolkki only with Stratovarius - the legendary power metal group, known from such breathtaking releases as Fourth Dimension, Visions and Destiny. Not all know that Tolkki released three fascinating solo albums, with each venturing into totally different musical realms. Timo’s second work - Hymn To Life - shows the emotional and delicate side of one of the most talented power metal shredders ever.

Hymn To Life can be in fact called Tolkki’s first solo effort, as the previous album called Classical Variations and Themes (Abs, 1994) was an instrumental LP heavily inspired by classical music.

In 2001 Timo decided to write a different sort of material, with regular songs. With the help of fellow musicians Anssi Nykänen (drums) and Mika Ervaskari (original Stratovarius keyboardist) and a few guests, Tolkki released Hymn To Life on January 28th, 2002 on Nuclear Blast Records.

The album includes eleven melodic rock/metal tracks, preceded by an intro. It kicks off with the amazing opener 'Key To The Universe', with guest vocals by a true metal icon - Michael Kiske from HELLOWEEN. The song is definitely one of the highlights of the entire LP - it’s groovy, melodic and has a unique positive vibe about it. 'Now I Understand' follows, sounding like a more guitar-based version of THE POLICE’s 'Every Breath You Take'. The next track is 'Divine', an original and atmospheric tune with amazing keyboards and a heavy ending. 'Little Boy I Miss You' and 'I Believe' are both beautiful and very delicate rock ballads with very emotional and personal lyrics. They are followed by 'Are You The One?', featuring the vocal talent of Sharon den Adel from WITHIN TEMPTATION. Next is 'Father', which along with 'Dear God' resembles the track '030366' from the Statovarius album Fourth Dimension. 'Fresh Blue Waters', on the other hand, is Tolkki’s attempt to join country stylistics with a PINK FLOYD vibe. It’s followed by a charming tune called 'It’s X-mas Morning'. The album ends with the epic title track, lasting over eleven minutes and featuring a quote from the movie The Great Dictator, as well as some beautiful piano parts repeated throughout the song. After Hymn To Life, Timo Tolkki released one more solo album entitled Saana - Warrior Of Light, Part 1 - in 2008.

This exclusive re-edition of Hymn To Life brings a truly memorable musical experience, inspired by such rock legends as Pink Floyd and OSI. With this release Timo Tolkki proves his skills as one of the best rock/power metal guitarists of all times. New digipak edition is limited to 2,000 copies. Digitally remastered using 24-Bit process on golden disc. Metal Mind Productions will release it on August 25th in Europe and October 28th October in the US (via MVD).

Tracklisting:
'Primal',
'Key To The Universe',
'Now I Understand',
'Divine',
'Little Boy I Miss You',
'I Believe',
'Are You The One?',
'Father',
'Fresh Blue Waters',
'Dear God',
'It's X-mas Morning',