Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE Empty
MessageSujet: Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE   Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE EmptyJeu 1 Mai - 19:01

Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE Keyboardist; Complete Song With Lyrics Online

Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE 88602

Former STRATOVARIUS leader/guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following in regards to REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE, his project also featuring former HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske and Tobias Sammet (EDGUY, AVANTASIA):

"There is a complete song ('Last Night On Earth') with lyrics from the upcoming New Era album at the Revolution Renaissance MySpace site.

The keyboard player for Revolution Renaissance is chosen, I had a good talk yesterday with him. I will not announce his name before I find the other members, but he is not Jens.

Enjoy the song:) Cheers, Timo."

The band's debut album is entitled New Era and will be released on June 6th via Frontiers Records. Check out some mp3 sample in a previous update, located here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE   Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE EmptyDim 4 Mai - 14:15

Timo Tolkki Still Seeking Members For REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE Project

Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE T88777 Former STRATOVARIUS leader/guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update in regards to REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE, his project also featuring former HELLOWEEN singer Michael Kiske and Tobias Sammet (EDGUY, AVANTASIA):

"Thank you all for your applications that have been close to seven hundred. I have gone through each one of them, but I feel that I still haven't completely found what I am looking for, except the keyboard player. So if you are a singer, bass player or a drummer or you know someone who is and you feel that he would be good for this job, then go to www.timotolkki.com and apply. You do not have to be famous and it does not matter where you are from, so if you think you are the one, why not give it a chance. Spread the word."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE   Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE EmptyJeu 8 Mai - 15:22

Timo Tolkki's REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE Enlist New Keyboardist

Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE T89062 Former STRATOVARIUS leader/guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update in regards to REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE enlisting new keyboardist Mike Khalilov:

"He was born in the city of Baku on May 7th, 1986. Currently living in New York, Mike (Khalilov) has been playing classical piano for nearly 12 years. He picked up keyboards when first hearing Jens Johansson ripping it up on an YNGWIE record back when he was about 14 years old. His favourite composers are Mozart, Haydn, Bach, and Beethoven. Favourite bands include Stratovarius (of course), CHILDREN OF BODOM, SKYFIRE, SONATA ARCTICA, and FIREWIND. Mike is a great keyboard player full of enthusiasm and with a great sense of humor. His Classical influences are a welcomed addition to his capabilities and will surely add a lot to the sound of Revolution Renaissance. Here is his MySpace page."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE   Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE EmptyLun 12 Mai - 20:37

Timo Tolkki's REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE Enlist New Drummer

Former STRATOVARIUS leader/guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update in regards to REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE enlisting new drummer Bruno Agra:

"I have found the most wonderful guy, his name is Bruno Agra (you find his photo in photo gallery Revolution Renaissance) and here are his greetings to you."

"I'm 27 years old, and since I was 13 (when I started playing drums) I sought my true spiritual freedom through music. When I started Aquaria, in 1999 (then called Uirapuru), I carried these goals with me and shared them with the most amazing people.

I can say that, from the sketch, we've built what every band wants to. We've got signed and released two albums worldwide, both with over expected selling numbers, we've done tours and built up a true fan base all over the globe.

Last year, after recording a soundtrack for Warner Bro with Sepultura's producer in NY and finishing the mixes in Denmark with Tommy Hansen of Aquaria's second album Shambala, I came to London to produce artists/bands and ended up doing some UK/European Tours as a hired gun of Metalworks and Zodiac Mindwarp. Good fun and an amazing experience as well. It's been 24/7 for the last 10 months.

Now, I find myself summing up the same goals with a great, if not one of the greatest songwriters in the planet, Timo Tolkki. So, for me this is a dream come true, but also a great responsibility to the fans that have been with Timo for the last two decades.

I am happy to say that from now on I am a member of Revolution Renaissance, 101% committed to give my best to every second of music created.

Love, Bruno Agra."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE   Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE EmptyMer 14 Mai - 19:31

REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE - Timo Tolkki Announces Singer

Former STRATOVARIUS leader/guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update:

"I'm writing this from Hong Kong overlooking the amazing bay. It is a great pleasure to announce the new singer of REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE I have chosen from over 400 vocalists that sent me their MP3s. Thank you so much for sending all those...all together I have received over 1500 applications and I have listened through them all. I am sorry for those who were not chosen, but I can tell you that you should NEVER give up. Follow your heart and you will get there eventually. Don't think about money or success, think about your art, the money comes by itself, not the other way around.

So here is the man himself, with his own words:

Hi there, everyone!!

My name is Gus Monsanto. I am a 33-year old metal singer from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and I am really glad to announce I have been chosen amongst a bunch of talented beasts to front REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE. The band is going to be an amazing experience and the album New Era totally kicked my ass when Timo sent it to me.
I have been on a beautiful journey making music since I started playing the guitar age 10. Ups, downs, ins, outs & but this infatuation keeps coming back and you're more and more into it. There's a lot more about me in www.myspace.com/gusmonsanto2.

In brief: the last four years of my life were spent fronting the metal band ADAGIO. We played all over the world, did the Dominate album and it was a great learning experience for me. Lately, I have also replaced Jeff Scott Soto, one of the best singers in business, in TAKARA. Two days after Adagio and I parted ways, I got this great message from Timo and the rest is history in the making.

Timo used to be surrounded by a great band that made history. I am aware of the responsibility. I am aware of the fans. Rest assured: we will kill. He's got all my respect, since he didn't take the easy way, which would be using the old bands name. Personally, I even had the mega pleasure of introducing Bruno Agra, one of my best friends and kick ass drummer extraordinaire to Timo and Revolution Renaissance, which makes it even more special.
Hope to see all of you really soon. Think about the words. Revolution. Renaissance. Look deep within their meanings.
Best,GUS

In Gus I have found everything I look for a singer. He is a real world citizen and a soul-mate. We all feel this connection and that we did not arrive crossing each other's paths by accident. Gus has a very versatile voice, amazing range and no accent and he can sing in many different styles yet he has a very recognizable voice. His pictures are in Revolution Renaissance folder. Now the only remaining thing is to find the bass player who fits into this team that is multinational, but spirituality doesn't know any nationalities. It's been over two years since I wrote the songs for New Era and because the first album was kind of a special one, we want to make our first real album together soon, so we will enter the studio already in this August to record the new album. We are very excited and full of good and positive energy. We don't know when the album will come out, but probably already January 2009 followed by a massive world tour where we will of course play all the biggest Stratovarius hits and few less played as well and material from the two RR albums. We will also be doing a massive South American tour in December this year just to have some fun and present ourselves to the fans.
So here it is ladies and gentlemen: THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!!!!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE   Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE EmptyLun 7 Juil - 12:24

TIMO TOLKKI Issues REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE Update

Former STRATOVARIUS leader/guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update on his new project, REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE:

"Since there seems to be some misunderstandings due to abominable promotion of Frontiers (no interviews to South America), I just want to answer all of you that dont know this: the band that tours South America is the permanent line up that you find for example from here.

Tobias Sammet (EDGUY, AVANTASIA) or Michael Kiske (ex-HELLOWEEN) were just guests on the New Era album and were never intended for anything more than that. We will launch a website with news, clips and other stuff in August. Stay tuned."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE   Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE EmptyJeu 17 Juil - 23:06

des nouveaux titres en préparation pour septembre, + nouveau site ... :

Former STRATOVARIUS mastermind Timo Tolkki has issued the following update on his current band REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE:

"So we are getting together early September to make some demos, pics and videos. Also in September we will open the website which will include videos and interviews from the demo sessions. We will re-record some 'New Era' [REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE's recently released debut album] songs and some STRATOVARIUS songs as well and you can listen to them as streaming versions from the website. Also we will give you one totally new track as high-quality MP3 that you can download for free from the upcoming website. Things are definitely moving on very nicely."

REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE recently signed a four-album deal with JVC Victor in Japan for the territories of Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, India, Mongolia, Indonesia, East Timor, Thailand, Malaysia, The Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma and Singapore. The negotiations for the other territories are still in progress.

JVC Victor has released all STRATOVARIUS records in Japan since 1992.

REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE will embark on a South American tour in early December. The band intends to return to play more shows to South/Central/ North America after the new album has been released and after its European and Asian tour dates.

REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE's current lineup includes keyboardist Mike Khalilov, Brazilian drummer Bruno Agra and Brazilian singer Gus Monsanto (ex-ADAGIO).
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE   Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE EmptyLun 6 Oct - 1:04

TIMO TOLKKI - "If There Was A Message In The Music And Lyrics Of STRATOVARIUS, Then It Was To Unite Rather Than Divide"

Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE T98224 REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE / ex-STRATOVARIUS guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update:

"Hello Friends,

I took some time off after working with VISION DIVINE for something like six weeks. I went to Thailand for two weeks. When I returned, I noticed some weird things in the RR forum. I have no energy in this moment to moderate that place, so whoever is visiting there, please try to keep it civilized.

Above all, please try not to divide the Stratovarius fans into two groups as some people seem to be doing using the opportunity for their pervert needs. Please let us all continue our paths as we are doing and respect the legacy of the Stratovarius has created. It will always live in the music of all of us who played in that band. From my side, I wish Timo, Jens, Jörg, Lauri and Matias the best of luck with their music and with their future. I hope it will be happy and prosperous. No matter what has happened, no matter what has been written, no matter what rumors are circulating, set aside those.

We made magic together and I am thankful for all the years with the guys and I am thankful for all the years of wonderful support all the Stratovarius fans all over the world gave us. If there was a message in the music and lyrics of Stratovarius, then it was to unite rather than divide. So please try to remember that."

Love and Peace,
Timo
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE   Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE Empty

Timo Tolkki Selects REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE
Page 1 sur 1