Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

CHRIS CAFFERY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Empty
MessageSujet: CHRIS CAFFERY   CHRIS CAFFERY EmptyMer 5 Mar - 19:00

CHRIS CAFFERY Clarifies Upcoming Nightmare Metal Fest Appearance: "There Will Be A Few Songs And It Will Be Fun, But It Is NOT A Show From Me And ZAK STEVENS"

CHRIS CAFFERY T84824 As previously reported, "on Saturday March 22nd, Nightmare Metal Fest will be host to a very special show by Chris Caffery and Zak Stevens (SAVATAGE) also known greatly for their work with TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA and CIRCLE II CIRCLE. These two long time musical friends will reunite in the area of Savatage's inception and will be performing a special set that may include songs from their Savatage years, DOCTOR BUTCHER and or other interesting moments of musical collaborations." Caffery has since checked in with the folloing update:

"Hi all...

OK...saw there was a press release about this Nightmare Fest thing. This is March 21st-22nd in New Port Richey, Florida. I am going to be at the festival and so is Zak. We are going to play a couple of songs at the end of the night on the 22nd with X THIRTIEN, the band of Doctor Butcher drummer John Osborn and also includes METALIUM guitarist Mattias Lange.

Ozzy called me and asked if I wanted to show up and jam. It is all coming together really quickly. Not sure what Zak and I will do with them just yet. I know I have seen press stuff about a special set. I know there will be a few songs and it will be fun, but it is NOT a show from me and Zak. Just wanted to clarify this now so people don't freak out if they only hear three or four songs. With more time this would be possible but we are doing this unrehearsed for FUN....yes music can be FUN!!!

I look forward to the break from writing and the cold...I also look forward to getting onstage with my friends!"

Chris

The Nightmare Metal Fest is being held at Bourbon Street Nightclub in New Port Richey, Florida. The running order is as follows:

Friday, March 21st - Doors at 6pm:
CAGE, DISASTERPEACE (featuring Wade Black of CRIMSON GLORY and Pete Blakk of KING DIAMOND fame), ORDER OF NINE, SACRED DAWN, SHADES OF TWILIGHT.

Saturday, March 22nd - Doors at 12pm
X-THIRTIEN (featuring Chris Caffery and Zak Stevens), AVIAN, WARMACHINE, DIMENSION, POWND, SIX MINUTE CENTURY, FAST TAKER, DECEPCION, NEGATIVE 1, SEVENTH BURNING, CHAOS ARCADE.

For more info click here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CHRIS CAFFERY
Page 1 sur 1