Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

OVERKILL - New Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

OVERKILL - New Interview Empty
MessageSujet: OVERKILL - New Interview   OVERKILL - New Interview EmptySam 22 Mar - 14:49

OVERKILL - New Interview With PiercingMetal.com Available

OVERKILL - New Interview T85975 Picture by Ken Pierce

www.PiercingMetal.com recently caught up with OVERKILL frontman Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

PiercingMetal: As metal history has documented quite well, Overkill was one of the very first thrash metal bands around so I am curious as to what it was like performing this type of metal back when the genre itself was still in its formative stages.

Blitz: "Stop. I think I’m popular but I think that what made it sell was the commitment to it. Not just by ourselves but by those who were also within the genre, those who believed. Obviously that following grew into legions at one point and still to some degree to this day. There was a great value to it and it was influenced by what had come out of the United Kingdom with the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal, and with us stuff like the DEAD BOYS and THE RAMONES to a certain degree, MOTÖRHEAD. It was different, it was new, but I think there was a great belief in it and that’s what sold it in time."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

OVERKILL - New Interview
Page 1 sur 1