Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD Puce M3(+200€ ...
1299 € 1529 €
Voir le deal

CHRIS CAFFERY - Album To Feature BOB MARLEY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY - Album To Feature BOB MARLEY Empty
MessageSujet: CHRIS CAFFERY - Album To Feature BOB MARLEY   CHRIS CAFFERY - Album To Feature BOB MARLEY EmptyDim 30 Mar - 14:55

CHRIS CAFFERY - Forthcoming Album To Feature BOB MARLEY Cover Song

CHRIS CAFFERY - Album To Feature BOB MARLEY T86408 SAVATAGE / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has issued the following update:

"OK...as you may have read Mark Gromen from Brave Words got to listen to a lil (of the new album). Did not know he was going to give details, but I do have a really cool metal cover of 'Get Up, Stand Up' by Bob Marley. It is actually a cool metal anthem!

A couple more songs on the A list now. One called 'Big Brother' - it is about surveillance cameras...really net tune. Sleazy!

Another ballad called 'Madonna' - no particular reason for the name...wanted it about a girl and like the BEATLES. I guess the name Madonna is really one of the most famous female names ever. Fits the rhythm and melody well.

A couple more that are in pieces...getting ready to start working on final guitar sounds and should be right on schedule to start working on the real tracks in May.

Pretty exciting. A lot of stuff 'cuz I am doing almost everything myself this time...but I am pretty satisfied with the results now.

Peace!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CHRIS CAFFERY - Album To Feature BOB MARLEY
Page 1 sur 1