Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon ...
Voir le deal

PRIMAL FEAR , BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PRIMAL FEAR  , BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE Empty
MessageSujet: PRIMAL FEAR , BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE   PRIMAL FEAR  , BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE EmptyVen 4 Avr - 19:24

PRIMAL FEAR Vs. BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

German power metallers PRIMAL FEAR have issued the following update:

"It’s amusing what a single guitar riff can initiate. Of course we recognized some similarities to our song 'Evil Spell' when we heard the opening guitar riff of the new BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE album Scream Aim Fire. We know the guys and we shared the Warehouse Studio in Vancouver for some weeks in the end of 2005.

What we think about this? We love metal and we’re adults. We like the music of Bullet For My Valentine and we have a lot of respect for their work. Cool songs, a fantastic production and great guys! If the guitar work in one song is very similar to a Primal Fear riff or song, we’re ok with it and not out for any trouble … and we don’t want to receive another 150 mails about this matter – we’re fine and it’s great if Scream Aim Fire has a little PF vibe!"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PRIMAL FEAR , BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
Page 1 sur 1