Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE Empty
MessageSujet: BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE   BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE EmptyLun 14 Avr - 20:13

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE Cancel Dates Due To Family Illness

Bassist/backing vocalist Jason "Jay" James of BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE has had to fly home from the band's current US tour in order to tend to his ailing daughter, and after some consideration, the band have decided to cancel all remaining Taste Of Chaos dates as well.

Speaking from San Jose, California, where the group played at the weekend as part of the 40-plus-city North American Taste of Chaos trek alongside AVENGED SEVENFOLD and ATREYU, Bullet For My Valentine guitarist/vocalist Matt Tuck explained, "Jay had a call last night about his little girl. She's very, very ill - she's in the hospital. I'm not gonna go into too much detail 'cause that's obviously his personal stuff - but she's very ill and he had to fly home straight away, which obviously is the correct thing to do, and he wants to be there by her bedside and hopefully she's gonna pull through. He didn't have any choice - he had to go home - and that was totally fine with us. So for tonight, we've got our guitar tech Kevin on bass, and we've got about five songs nailed - we're confident he can do five. We're gonna give it a shot. It's devastating for all of us, and we're all very worried, but we're gonna go on tonight, see how it goes and that's it, really - it's all we can kind of do. We owe it to the fans that come tonight, obviously."

After that show, the band and management decided they couldn't continue without Jay on the TOC dates, and have flown home to be with their friend and band mate.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
Page 1 sur 1