Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

ICED EARTH Post Audio Samples From New Single

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ICED EARTH Post Audio Samples From New Single Empty
MessageSujet: ICED EARTH Post Audio Samples From New Single   ICED EARTH Post Audio Samples From New Single EmptySam 5 Avr - 15:43

ICED EARTH have posted audio clips from all four songs appearing on the band’s forthcoming single, 'I Walk Among You' at the band’s official MySpace page. The single marks longtime frontman Matt Barlow’s triumphant return to the band, and is sure to leave people yearning for more. 'I Walk Among You' will precede the band’s forthcoming full-length follow-up to Framing Armageddon – Something Wicked Part I in the Fall of 2008.

The tracklisting and release dates for “I Walk Among You” are as follow: 'I Walk Alone', 'Setian Massacre', 'The Clouding', 'A Charge to Keep' (exclusive iTunes track).

Release dates via SPV include:
Germany : June 13, 2008
Europe : June 16, 2008
USA/Canada : June 17, 2008

Iced Earth kick-off a heavy dose of touring in 2008 on May 2 when they headline Chicago Powerfest in Mokena, Illinois.

BW&BK was recently in the studio with Iced Earth mainman Jon Schaffer. Click here for a full report.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1