Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -23%
(Adhérents Fnac) Kit de démarrage 3 ...
Voir le deal
99.99 €

SAXON Singer Biff Byford -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAXON Singer Biff Byford - Empty
MessageSujet: SAXON Singer Biff Byford -   SAXON Singer Biff Byford - EmptyDim 6 Avr - 12:46

SAXON Singer Biff Byford - "It's A Bit Like The '80s All Over Again - I Like It!"

SAXON Singer Biff Byford - T86793 Legendary SAXON singer Biff Byford spoke to Goreripper from Pyromusic.net recently about a number of topics. Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

www.Pyromusic.net: Some people would suggest that after 35 years it might get harder to find the inspiration to keep making new material, but you've obviously not been faced with this.
Biff Byford: "Yeah we've kept it up really. You can be an older, wiser rock star but still have the power to be aggressive when you need to be, and laid back when you want to be."

www.Pyromusic.net: After all this time, are there still things you'd like Saxon to achieve?
Biff Byford: "Well I think we'd like to continue to write our music and continue the onslaught that's happening at the moment. We like being back on the road again with MAIDEN and everybody else like it used to be. It's a bit like the '80s all over again. I like it! I'm sure the fans like it as well. We want to keep going until... until we can no longer keep going."

www.Pyromusic.net: It is very much like the '80s is back. All the bands from that time are having a real resurgence now. That must make you pretty pleased.
Biff Byford: "I think the secret to it all is in having great product. Having good songs and being able to play live and still cut it. You've got WHITESNAKE releasing a new album soon, which is great because I don't think they've had a new album out for years and years. So that's good, and I think you had a lot of bands that were scared of putting new albums out because they wouldn't sell are now putting new albums out again. So that's a good sign!"

To read the entire interview head to this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SAXON Singer Biff Byford -
Page 1 sur 1