Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Console Nintendo Switch Lite édition Hyrule : ...
Voir le deal

VAN HALEN Says DAVID LEE ROTH:

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

VAN HALEN  Says DAVID LEE ROTH: Empty
MessageSujet: VAN HALEN Says DAVID LEE ROTH:   VAN HALEN  Says DAVID LEE ROTH: EmptyDim 20 Avr - 23:00

VAN HALEN Plays For Tiger Woods In Las Vegas - Says DAVID LEE ROTH: "I Can't Play Golf For Shit, But I Can Wear These Gloves As Good As Any Of The Pros In Here Tonight"

VAN HALEN  Says DAVID LEE ROTH: T87827 The following report is courtesy of here:

There he was in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Events Center for Tiger Jam XI, the world's greatest golfer, on crutches, working his way through the crowd on the arena floor while legendary rockers VAN HALEN were doing their thing on stage. Yes, a little more than halfway through the show, Tiger Woods--recuperating from knee surgery earlier in the week--hobbled through the crowd before ducking back stage. Can you just imagine the thoughts running through the heads of Woods' handlers as he walked into the sea of craziness that ensues at a Van Halen concert? For a minute, Phil Mickelson was one stray dance move by a VH fan away from becoming the world's number one player. This public appearance came following a few days of exclusive fun at Tiger Jam, Woods' annual fundraiser, where some golf was also played at Las Vegas golf course Cascata, and Las Vegas golfer and PGA Tour star Charley Hoffman filled in for Tiger during his annual children's clinic.

Just an hour or so before his 'walk on the wild side', Woods limped on stage (without crutches) to welcome the public to the finale of Tiger Jam XI and thank sponsors AT&T and Mandalay Bay, and then said: "Please welcome one the of greatest rock bands in history ... Van Halen!" The group, made up of Eddie Van Halen (himself a golfer), Alex Van Halen, Wolfgang Van Halen and David Lee Roth then immediately threw down the song 'You Really Got Me' and a blazing show was off and running. It was the first time on stage in awhile for Van Halen because they recently post-poned some of their tour stops when Eddie Van Halen took time off to evaluate a confidential medical condition. He looked perfectly fine during this show.

A few songs into their set, Roth, who appeared to be wearing two NIKE golf gloves, acknowledged playing for Tiger Jam, before saying, "I can't play golf for shit, but I can wear these gloves as good as any of the pros in here tonight!"

Read more here. More photos can be found at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

VAN HALEN Says DAVID LEE ROTH:
Page 1 sur 1