Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-25%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-100€ Barre de son Hisense Dolby Atmos 5.1.2
299.99 € 399.99 €
Voir le deal

Ex-ANTHRAX Guitarist DAN SPITZ

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Ex-ANTHRAX Guitarist DAN SPITZ Empty
MessageSujet: Ex-ANTHRAX Guitarist DAN SPITZ   Ex-ANTHRAX Guitarist DAN SPITZ EmptyMar 6 Mai - 12:04

Ex-ANTHRAX Guitarist DAN SPITZ Checks In With Update On Kids, Watchmaking And Music

Ex-ANTHRAX Guitarist DAN SPITZ 88902

Former ANTHRAX guitarist Dan Spitz has checked in with the following update, issued via his official website:

"On the twins front: we have exciting news to announce. The Spitz twins are heading to the big screen!!!! Brendan and Jaden (age 11 months) have landed their first movie role. They will be playing actress Maggie Gyllenhaal's baby in the currently untitled Sam Mendes project, an upcoming relationship comedy for Focus Features. An amazing cast has been put together for this film, which includes: Maggie Gyllenhaal, John Krasinski, Maya Rudolph, Allison Janney, Cheryl Hines, Melanie Lynskey, Jim Gaffigan, Jeff Daniels and many more.

There is also a nice interview regarding the twins, Candi and I.

On the watch-making front: I have agreed to help one of my wonderful business associates Mr. Thierry Chaunu (former president of Cartier and Chopard) bring his new luxury group's service of high end timepieces to Switzerland levels, right here in the USA. I will be the sole master watchmaker for all mechanical complications for North America for the new luxury group Leviev.

If you are not familiar with the Leviev name please have this wonderful read from the NY Times. Mr. Leviev is believed to be the richest man in Israel with a net worth of 8 billion dollars, Forbes list #210 and owns the largest diamond mines / cutting business in the world. What a pleasure it is to be a part of this incredible new journey with them.

On the music front: I am doing some music for an upcoming Nickelodeon cartoon along with my orchestral composer partner Mr. Kevin Manthei. Some other scoring for other projects that can not be announced, as well as the continued forward motion of my own project, of course. Lots of Grammy-nominated musicians involved so far."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ex-ANTHRAX Guitarist DAN SPITZ
Page 1 sur 1