Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

POISONBLACK New Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

POISONBLACK  New Album Empty
MessageSujet: POISONBLACK New Album   POISONBLACK  New Album EmptyVen 9 Mai - 1:10

POISONBLACK Launch First Track From New Album

POISONBLACK  New Album T89120 Finnish dark rockers POISONBLACK have just launched their first song, ?'Left Behind'?, from their upcoming album ?A Dead Heavy Day? on their MySpace profile.

Poisonblack'?s third album was recorded at Soundmix Studio in their hometown Oulu with Kari Vähäkuopus and mixed by Aksu Hanttu at Grooveland Studio in Lahti.

"'??Left Behind?' is the very first track we wrote and rehearsed for ?A Dead Heavy Day?. We already included it in our live-set for a while and found out that it?'s a very cool song that is fun to play live. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!?" - Tarmo Kanerva

?A Dead Heavy Day? will be release in Europe on the following dates:

Finland: Wednesday, August 27th
Germany / Austria / Switzerland / Benelux / Italy: Friday, August 29th
UK / France / Greece / Denmark / Norway / Rest Of Europe: Monday, September 1st
Spain / Portugal: Tuesday, September 2nd
Sweden / Hungary: Wednesday, September 3rd
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: POISONBLACK New Album   POISONBLACK  New Album EmptyDim 11 Mai - 19:26

le nouvel album est "A Dead Heavy Day", sortie prévue en aout

un titre en écoute Left Behind :

http://www.myspace.com/officialpoisonblack

track listing:

01. Intro
02. Diane
03. Left Behind
04. Bear The Cross
05. A Dead Heavy Day
06. Me Myself And I
07. X
08. Human-Compost
09. The Days Between
10. Hatelove
11. Low Life
12. Only You Can Tear Me Apart

POISONBLACK, the Finnish band featuring former SENTENCED frontman Ville Laihiala, has finalized the track listing for its third album. "A Dead Heavy Day", which is scheduled for release in August. The CD was recorded at Soundmix Studio in POISONBLACK's hometown of Oulu with Kari Vähäkuopus and was mixed by Aksu Hanttu at Grooveland Studio in Lahti.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: POISONBLACK New Album   POISONBLACK  New Album EmptyVen 20 Juin - 18:22

Sensational Finnish goth metal masters POISONBLACK featuring former Sentenced-vocalist Ville Laihiala are back with a vengeance! Their brand-new album “A Dead Heavy Day” will be released via Century Media Records in August/September 2008 (see below for the exact release date in your territory) and you can now watch part one of a studio report allowing further insights into very Finnish recording sessions @ YouTube, just follow this link:
“Dead Heavy Sessions – Part I”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XZdvnqZt34

On their highly anticipated third effort “A Dead Heavy Day”, Laihiala once again threw himself into the abyss of his mind and soul to create gloomy, literally dead heavy songs that are as personal and heart-felt as possible, he adds:

As usual it took a year of adventures in life and relationships to put my innermost feelings into the shape of songs. Everything is straight from inside of my head. Compositions and lyrics are supposed to support each other as good as possible to express my innermost emotions.”

POISONBLACK recorded “A Dead Heavy Day” at Soundmix Studio in their hometown Oulu with Kari Vähäkuopus, which put them in the right mindset for what the band refers to as an easy and quite relaxed recording experience. Still, make no mistake! Musically the band strived for a dirtier and more rocking sound than before. Hence, special credits go out to Aksu Hanttu (Entwine), who mixed the album at Grooveland Studio in Lahti, for understanding what sonic texture POISONBLACK were looking for. Guitarist Janne Markus sounds confident and happy about the final result: [i]“He totally got that we wanted: a heavier, yet transparent sound.”

The single “Bear The Cross” will only be released in Finland on August 13, 2008. It doesn’t only feature two brand-new album songs, but also an exclusive semi-acoustic live track the band performed on Oulu’s Radio Mega. “Bear The Cross” is likely to continue the success of POISONBLACK’s last single “Rush”, which entered the Finnish single charts on #5. The song had been taken from the band’s 2006 album “Lust Stained Despair” which achieved a phenomenal position #2 in the Finnish album charts.

Furthermore, new POISONBLACK tourdates will be announced soon, so stay tuned for that and prepare yourself for “A Dead Heavy Day” on the following dates:

FINLAND Wednesday, August 27, 2008.
GERMANY/ AUSTRIA / SWITZERLAND / BENELUX / ITALY:Friday, August 29, 2008.
UK/ FRANCE / GREECE / DENMARK / NORWAY / REST OF EUROPE:Monday, September 1, 2008.
SPAIN / PORTUGAL:Tuesday, September 2, 2008.
SWEDEN / HUNGARY:Wednesday, September 3, 2008.
[/size]

Together we die alone…

For a brand-new POISONBLACK track and further info visit:

http://www.poisonblack.com
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: POISONBLACK New Album   POISONBLACK  New Album EmptySam 19 Juil - 12:34

autre titre qui vient d'être mis en ligne : Hatelove :

Sortie prévue en aout.

POISONBLACK, the Finnish band featuring former SENTENCED frontman Ville Laihiala, has posted another new song, "Hatelove", on its MySpace page. The track comes off the group's third album, "A Dead Heavy Day", which is scheduled for release in August. The CD was recorded at Soundmix Studio in POISONBLACK's hometown of Oulu with Kari Vähäkuopus and was mixed by Aksu Hanttu at Grooveland Studio in Lahti.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: POISONBLACK New Album   POISONBLACK  New Album Empty

POISONBLACK New Album
Page 1 sur 1