Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

DIVINEFIRE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DIVINEFIRE Empty
MessageSujet: DIVINEFIRE   DIVINEFIRE EmptySam 26 Aoû - 17:13

DIVINEFIRE Gear Up For September Release Of Third Album
DIVINEFIRE T49925cb1

DIVINEFIRE
, the Christian metal project featuring Finnish composer/drummer Jani Stefanovic and NARNIA singer vocalist Christian Rivel have issued a new update. Stefanovic has posted the following message at their website:

"So we're doing the waiting game here. Exiting times for Divinefire. Our third album, Into A New Dimension, has a planned release date for late September in Japan. It has been a hectic time within Divinefire and with our various projects besides Divinefire. As you may know Rivel and his band Narnia released their latest album Enter The Gate this spring and have been doing some occasional gigs here and there and also supported SONATA ARCTICA on their way through Sweden.

Me on the other hand have been in the studio this whole summer making my other albums with my various bands. MISERATION and then also a new fourth band that has no name yet. So four albums this year: Divinefire, ESSENCE OF SORROW, Miseration, and TBA band is quite a lot of work and more is to come I believe.

We have also done a music video that is under edit right now. The cover art and booklet is right about done as well."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DIVINEFIRE
Page 1 sur 1