Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -23%
(Adhérents Fnac) Kit de démarrage 3 ...
Voir le deal
99.99 €

EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS Empty
MessageSujet: EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS   EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS EmptyLun 19 Mai - 18:55

EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS Featured On New XYSTUS Metal Opera

EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS T89783 EPICA vocalist Simone Simons has issued the following update:

"Hello friends and fellow musicians,

I will make my debut as a musical singer in the metal opera Equilibrio. A great project from the Dutch metal band XYSTUS. I am very excited about this new project!

Best to learn more about it all is to visit their website www.equilibrio-opera.com.

You can already hear some of the music and fantastic voices!

I am very proud to be part of this and I hope you will come to see the shows in Utrecht in the beginnig of July. Don't miss it!"

Love,
Simone

Audio samples from the project van be found here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS   EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS EmptyVen 20 Juin - 11:42

EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS 91865
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS   EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS EmptyVen 20 Juin - 11:43

EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS Issues Update On Forthcoming XYSTUS Guest Appearance

EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS T91865 EPICA vocalöist Simone Simons has checked in with the following update on the new XYSTUS album, Equilibrio.

"Hello dudes and gals,

After a wonderful experience in Hungary I am ready for my next big project; Equilibrio! Last three days I was in Zoetermeer for the preparations of the musical. In a few weeks it is going to happen. I am so excited about it!

I also got to know Michelle and John for the first time. John is known as the first understudy of Tarzan. He is full of energy and has a majestic voice. Michelle has played in Cats and is now playing in Les Miserables. I am also a fan of her voice. We had singing lessons and were working on our postions and emotions onstage. All quite interesting.

It is one special project and I suggest you all should come and be amazed Smile

For more info about the CD and tickets, please check out www.equilibrio-opera.com."

Love,
Simone
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS   EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 12:25

EPICA - Performance Dates For SIMONE SIMONS In Equilibrio Rock Opera Announced

EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS T92187 EPICA have issued the following update:

"Simone will make her appearance in the Dutch rock opera Equilibrio. Equilibrio is a collaboration between the Dutch metal band XYSTUS and Holland’s oldest symphonic orchestra, US Concert. With the premiere being on the July 3rd, Equilibrio will be performing five shows in Vredenburg, Utrecht (Holland)."

For more information (in Dutch) go to this location.

Shows run from July 3rd - 6th, with two shows planned for July 6th.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS   EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS Empty

EPICA Vocalist SIMONE SIMONS
Page 1 sur 1