Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

JASON BECKER

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JASON BECKER Empty
MessageSujet: JASON BECKER   JASON BECKER EmptyLun 28 Aoû - 0:13

Ex-DAVID LEE ROTH Guitarist JASON BECKER Needs Your Help -
JASON BECKER Default502lx0

Guitarist Jason Becker's (DAVID LEE ROTH, CACOPHONY) official web site http://www.jasonbecker.com/ is offering t-shirts for a limited time only, priced at $15 (including shipping). All proceeds go straight to Jason, who is suffering from with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS, a.k.a. Lou Gehrig's Disease).

When doctors diagnosed Becker with ALS in 1989 — one week after he joined David Lee Roth's band as Steve Vai's replacement — they gave him approximately five years to live. That was 17 years ago. Though Becker was able to complete Roth's album ("A Little Ain't Enough"), in the ensuing years the guitarist would be robbed of his mobility, forcing him to communicate through an "alphabet board" his father invented. The one-time promising young gun now chooses each letter of his speech via eye movements.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

JASON BECKER Empty
MessageSujet: Re: JASON BECKER   JASON BECKER EmptyDim 12 Nov - 19:01

JASON BECKER - Working On New Songs And A Biography
JASON BECKER 54666py5
Guitar virtuoso JASON BECKER (ex-DAVID LEE ROTH, CACOPHONY) recently corresponded with BW&BK for a feature that will appear in BW&BK issue #102 (early 2007). Among the topics discussed were Jason's insights on living with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), his unique communication system (given his condition, Jason is only able to communicate with his eyes), his perspective on meditation as well as his thoughts on a diverse array of other topics. Jason is currently creating new music and he reports the following in the interview:

"I’m currently working on two new songs for a Best Of Jason Becker CD. I’m still plugging away at writing my book, and I’m working with a writer/director/actor on a possible movie about my life."

As mentioned above, watch for the full Jason Becker feature in BW&BK issue #102. In the meantime, check out www.jasonbecker.com or his MySpace. http://www.myspace.com/72303306
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JASON BECKER
Page 1 sur 1