Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
AliExpress : Nouveaux codes promo (8€, 20€, 30€, 50€…)
Voir le deal

Black Label Society

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Black Label Society Empty
MessageSujet: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyLun 31 Juil - 18:51

Le nouvel album de Black Label Society qui s'appellera "Shot to Hell" est malheureusement retardé jusqu'au 19 Septembre, alors qu'on se faisait une joie de le voir arriver dans les bacs le 03 Juillet.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyLun 31 Juil - 19:06

La sortie de "Shot to Hell" le nouvel album de Black Label Society, change encore une fois ! Mais c'est cette fois-ci dans le bon sens puisqu'elle est avancée d'une semaine jusqu'au 12 Septembre.
voici la pochette:
Black Label Society BLSC_COVER-MINI
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyJeu 10 Aoû - 2:47

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - The European Invasion - Doom Troopin'/Live DVD

Eagle Vision, a division of Eagle Rock Entertainment, will issue BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's The European Invasion - Doom Troopin'/Live DVD on August 22nd.

An e-Card for the release is now available at this location. http://www.eaglerockent.com/ecards/BLS-Doom/index.htm

As previously reported, the DVD captures BLS live on their sold out European tour last year. Witness the full Paris show as well as four tracks from the Astoria in London. Bonus footage includes a 1 hour long "On The Road" documentary, three promo videos taken from the Billboard top 20 album Mafia and the "making of" documentary for the promo video 'Suicide Messiah'.

The tracklisting: Disc 1
- Paris Chapter:
'Stoned And Drunk',
'Destruction Overdrive',
'Been A Long Time',
'Funeral Bell',
'Suffering Overdue',
'In This River',
'Suicide Messiah',
'Demise Of Sanity',
'Spread Your Wings',
Solo Acoustic Jam,
'Spoke In The Wheel',
'Fire It Up', 'Stillborn',
'Genocide Junkies'.

London Chapter:
'Been A Long Time',
'Suicide Messiah',
'Stillborn',
'Genocide Junkies'.

Disc 2
- Backstage Pass
– On the Road Documentary.
Promo videos for 'Suicide Messiah',
'Fire It Up' and 'In This River'.
The making of the 'Suicide Messiah' promo video.

In related news, the new Black Label Society studio album, Shot To Hell, is out through Roadrunner Records on September 12th.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptySam 12 Aoû - 1:43

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - Shot To Hell eCard Now Online

Roadrunner Records report:

Can't wait for the September 12th release of BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's new album Shot To Hell?

Well there's no better way to tide yourself than visiting our http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/shottohellecard/ , which features album info, weblinks, AIM icon, and links to a contest giving away 5 signature Zakk Wylde model guitars!

The eCard also contains full streaming versions of new singles 'Concrete Jungle' and 'Black Mass Reverends', and is the only place you'll hear a THIRD new track called 'Blood is Thicker than Water' - have at it!
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 16:12

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - New Album Available For Pre-Order, Win A Chance To Be "Roadie For A Day"

The following BLACK LABEL SOCIETY announcement has been issued via Roadrunner Records:

"Calling all Chapters!

Here is your chance to pre-order the new BLS album and be the first Berzerker on your block to own Shot To Hell. You can also be the first one to own the brand new BLS Shot To Hel" shirt. You'll be representin' in style when you listen to 'Concrete Jungle', the first single from Shot To Hell.

And everyone who pre-orders Shot To Hell will be entered to win a chance to be Roadie For A Day With BLS". One lucky winner will be part of the Doom Crew for a day on Black Label Society's fall tour. Check out the details, click here." http://images-staging.musictoday.com/stores/blacklabelsociety081406.asp

As previously reported, a BLS eCard http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/shottohellecard/ is now available. It features album info, weblinks, AIM icon, and links to a contest giving away 5 signature Zakk Wylde model guitars. The eCard also contains full streaming versions of new singles 'Concrete Jungle' and 'Black Mass Reverends', and is the only place you'll hear a THIRD new track called 'Blood Is Thicker Than Water'.

Black Label Society T49396nu2
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyLun 21 Aoû - 23:58

Deux titres live filmés en France qui apparaîtront sur le prochain dvd de Black Label Society (qui sortira demain donc mardi 22 aout) sont disponibles :
"Suicide Messiah" http://www.zakkwylde.com/doomtroopin/messiah.htm
"In This River". http://www.zakkwylde.com/doomtroopin/

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY frontman ZAKK WYLDE's website ( www.zakkwylde.com ) has been updated to include live video footage of the band performing the track 'Suicide Messiah' in Paris, France in 2005. Check it out at this location http://www.zakkwylde.com/doomtroopin/messiah.htm . The footage will be included on The European Invasion - Doom Troopin'/Live DVD, due for release tomorrow (August 22nd) via Eagle Vision, a division of Eagle Rock Entertainment.

An e-Card for the release is available this location. http://www.eaglerockent.com/ecards/BLS-Doom/index.htm

The DVD captures BLS live on their sold out European tour last year. Witness the full Paris show as well as four tracks from the Astoria in London. Bonus footage includes a 1 hour long "On The Road" documentary, three promo videos taken from the Billboard top 20 album Mafia and the "making of" documentary for the promo video 'Suicide Messiah'.

The tracklisting: Disc 1
- Paris Chapter:
'Stoned And Drunk',
'Destruction Overdrive',
'Been A Long Time',
'Funeral Bell',
'Suffering Overdue',
'In This River',
'Suicide Messiah',
'Demise Of Sanity',
'Spread Your Wings',

Solo Acoustic Jam,
'Spoke In The Wheel',
'Fire It Up',
'Stillborn',
'Genocide Junkies'.
London Chapter:
'Been A Long Time',
'Suicide Messiah',
'Stillborn',
'Genocide Junkies'.

Disc 2 -
Backstage Pass
– On the Road Documentary.
Promo videos for 'Suicide Messiah',
'Fire It Up' and 'In This River'.
The making of the 'Suicide Messiah' promo video.

In related news, the new Black Label Society studio album, Shot To Hell, is out through Roadrunner Records on September 12th.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyJeu 24 Aoû - 20:22

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - Live Footage From Doom Troopin' DVD Online
Black Label Society 49801dx1

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY fans can check out three clips from the band's new DVD, The European Invasion - Doom Troopin', which was released on August 22nd through Eagle Vision. Click the following links to check them out:

'Stillborn' http://www.zakkwylde.com/doomtroopin/stillborn.htm
'Suicide Messiah' http://www.zakkwylde.com/doomtroopin/messiah.htm
'In This River'
http://www.zakkwylde.com/doomtroopin/

An e-card containing a preview clip is available here http://www.eaglerockent.com/ecards/BLS-Doom/index.htm

And finally, GuitarPlayerTV.com has footage featuring guitarist Zakk Wylde warming up running at this location.. http://guitarplayertv.com/index.html?req=1&station=wylde&video=zakk/warmup
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyVen 25 Aoû - 19:10

ZAKK WYLDE Talks About Shot To Hell On CBS' ShowBuzz

The ShowBuzz has a new video interview with BLACK LABEL SOCIETY mainman/guitarist Zakk Wylde (OZZY OSBOURNE) talking about his upcoming album, Shot To Hell, due out through Roadrunner on September 12th. Head to http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/ and click the Showbuzz box on the right (halfway down the page).
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyVen 25 Aoû - 19:18

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Night At Hard Rock Cafe Pittsburgh
Black Label Society 49845ip2

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY guitarist Nick "Evil Twin" Catanese will be hosting a BLS night at the Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh, PA on Tuesday, September 5th beginning at 6:30pm.

First Nick will be giving the Hard Rock a Signature Washburn guitar and vest. From 7pm to 8pm, there will be a Black Label dinner. From 8pm to 10pm will be the Shot To Hell listening party. After which there will be a Q&A with Nick. During the course of the night, the new BLS DVD, European Invasion Doom Troopin' will be playing on the TV screens.

Also, there are killer prizes to be won....

The grand prize is a signature Washburn ET guitar, tickets to a BLS show in Cleveland, a BLS shirt, an Evil Twin hat and a Hard Rock Cafe gift card.

Runner up: Guitar Hero Playstation 2 game, a BLS shirt, an Eviltwin shirt, misc. merch from EMG pickups and an FYE giftcard.

Giveaway items: BLS shirts, ET shirts, cases of Miller beer from Miller Brewing Co .
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyLun 28 Aoû - 20:48

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - The Hellride Continues
Black Label Society T49977tl0

BW&BK scribe Mitch Lafon has conducted a Q&A session with ZAKK WYLDE of BLACK LABEL SOCIETY. Since forming BLS in 1999, Zakk Wylde has released eight albums under the moniker including this year’s Shot To Hell. He’s also managed two DVD releases 2003’s Boozed Broozed & Broken Boned and this summer’s The European Invasion – Doom Troopin’ Live. Not bad considering, that Zakk had to fit this in while touring Ozzfest and recording with OZZY OSBOURNE, touring seemingly non-stop with BLS and being a family man. We recently sat down with Zakk to discuss his work ethic and, of course, the music.

Mitch Lafon:
It’s been a while since we last spoke. How’s it going?

Zakk Wylde: “Just chillin’ out over here at the compound. We just wrapped the tour up and then we’re going to get started on Ozzy’s record, then more promotion, rehearsals and all that happy stuff and then we head down to Australia.”

ML: Let’s talk about the recent tour – how was Ozzfest and the BLS shows?

ZW: “It was ass-kicking. People are always asking if it’s tough with the double duty and the heat. I go ‘dude look at it this way. You get two beer buzzes a day, so it’s quite beneficial.” I had a blast, Ozzy sang great and he had a great time – it was an ass-kicking time, bro.”

ML: He did second stage this year...

ZW: “Yeah, he did mostly second stage. I think we played the main stage for three of them.”

ML:
Let’s talk Canada. BLS hasn’t been up here in five or six years. What’s going on?

ZW: “Yeah, it’s been quite a while, but we’re definitely coming up there. I’ve always been like ‘dude there’s more than three cities up in Canada.’ It’s like a band coming down from Canada to tour the States and all they do is Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and Miami and then they go back up to Canada. It’s like ‘you gotta be kidding me?’ The thing with Canada is that everybody just does Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and goodbye we’re going home. I want to go up there and do a full tour and not just three shows. There’s way more places to play up there.”

ML: The European Invasion DVD – what can you tell me about that?

ZW: “It’s just more gay Black Label stuff. We were asked for another DVD and I said ‘yeah no problem’. It had been a little bit since we knocked out the last DVD Boozed Broozed & Broken Boned. As usual there’s the goofy crap of us throughout Europe... The tour bus – this thing didn’t classify as a tour bus, it was more like a port-a-John. This thing smelled like prison-ass, bro. It’s a miracle we survived the stench.”

ML: European tour buses are always interesting. I remember when I came to see you out in Holland a few years back...

ZW: “It was hideous. You ask any band on the planet – if you’re going to be on the road for any period of time traveling and killing yourself doing this stuff, at least have it so that the tour bus is livable. We see the pictures of this bus on the Internet and I was like ‘cool’. But when we get there – that wasn’t the bus, bro.”

ML: There’s always something that goes wrong on tour, but that’s what makes it fun, right?

ZW:
“You can’t make it up. That’s why I keep laughing. That’s why the Black Label guys wanna keep writing these books ‘The Blessed Hellride Vol. I’. You get a couple of beers in ya and just start talking about all the gay corny ass shit that happens to you on the road.”

ML: You should compile a book of road stories...

ZW:
“That’s what we’re doing. Everybody in the band and crew are talking. All the guys just shooting the shit talking about how fucking hideous the tour was... When you’re doing the shows, you’re always going to get up there and nail it. That’s a given, but it’s the stuff going on trying to get to the show... that’s where you’re just crying laughing. Everything is a constant Seinfeld episode... especially in Black Label. I look around and it’s just a tsunami of gayness and you can’t fight it, so all you can try to do is guide the water to where you want it.”
ML: What amazed me about Black Label – is that the band never stops working.

ZW: “My whole thing is this: if you love doing it – you love it! It’s like when Derek Sherinian called me up. I had a million and one things going on, but I knew it was going to be cool jamming with Derek because he’s got this whole fusion thing going on which is completely different to the Black Label or Ozzy stuff. It’s all music at the end of the day and it’s cool as shit.”

ML: I was going to ask you about working with Derek on his Blood Of The Snake album. You’re trading licks on there with Yngwie Malmsteen.

ZW: “It’s fun as hell and I’m friends with Yngwie, but I wasn’t there when he was doing it. I talked to him on the phone yada yada... everything is based around music for me. It’s what we do.”

ML: When was the last time BLS had a break?

ZW: “Since this thing started, I’ve had nothing... It’s either as soon as we get back – we’re back in the studio, then we’re making a DVD, then we’re back on the road and then it’s the Ozzfest again.”

ML: Shot To Hell comes out Sept 12th, but I’m sure you’ve already got thirty songs written for the next CD.

ZW: “Without a doubt. I’ll get in the studio and have no tunes, like when we did the new album, then eight days later I had 23 songs. Obviously, the album has to have continuity so if we’re writing something more ‘country-esque’. It might be a cool song, but we have a couple other ballads that fit the record more. Barb was on the phone laughing with the record company the other day she’s like ‘Trust me - Tupac and Hendrix... should Zakk croak out in some bizarre gardening accident. We’ve got enough material for me to be pumping out these records for a while.’ I’m like ‘Holy Christ – thanks!’ What’s the insurance money up to now?”

ML: You’re going to have to have someone start tasting your food first.

ZW: “It’s coming up to that brother. I can hear my wife in the background screaming at my mother-in-law and you think I’m home for a break? What I hear in there is louder than the Walls Of Doom of the Marshalls.”
ML: The hard work ethic – is that something your parents instilled in you or are you worried that if you don’t keep a high profile people may forget about BLS?

ZW: “Even if an album sells fifteen million records, I’d still be excited about us going in and making the next record. I mean with the Axl (Rose) thing – I don’t know how he’s done it. It’s like ‘dude, you must be so frigging bored with the songs you wrote thirteen years ago.’ You know what I mean? He’s been gone longer than Led Zeppelin was even around for...”

ML: And the Beatles..

ZW: “And (Black) Sabbath. I guarantee you that Jimmy Page after they did Stairway To Heaven was like ‘ah, I’m bored with it. We’ve got this new song called All My Love and one called In The Evening’ because they’re excited about the brand new songs. Anybody that writes tunes is always so excited about the new stuff.”

ML: It’s got to be weird tweaking the same songs for over ten years.

ZW: “How do you know what’s good or bad with it anymore? I mean dude – c’mon just throw the thing out there and get on with it.”

ML: I’m told he erases the tapes and starts new... you don’t even have a reference point anymore. Now, you on the other hand pump’em out every six months or so. Have you ever thought ‘let’s give this one two years. Let’s sit with it for two years and twist the knobs, fly stuff in, pro tools this...’

ZW: “Nah, never because then it’s not fresh anymore. If it sounds good already... after 15 or 16 days I go ‘Good – record’s done!’ Let’s get the fuck out on the road with it.’ The only way I would take two years off (between records) – though I wouldn’t do that anyway – were to be if we actually toured for a year and a half. Then in the last six months we go back into the studio and knock another record out.’

ML: So, you never look back at your records and go ‘we should have layered guitars on this or added a drum beat here...’

ZW:
“If you ask anybody – they will always say ‘it could have been better’, but I’m psyched with all of them. They’re like time capsules and at that point in time that’s the best job you could do. You want all the records to sound great. If you and me were on a road trip, we’d have the Zeppelin catalogue and the Sabbath catalogue...you’d ‘go Zakk instead of Zep IV put in Presence. I haven’t heard that in a while.’ People always ask me what’s my favorite Zeppelin or Sabbath record and I’m like ‘me? I like’em all.’ It just depends on the mood I’m in.”

ML: Now, your new album Shot To Hell is still full throttle Black Label, but there’s more melody. Were you trying to be more melodic with this one?

ZW: “I think it’s just gotten more and more melodic since the beginning. You listen to Zep or Sabbath and no matter how heavy it got, Robert (Plant) and Ozzy are still singing. They’re not screaming.”

ML: How do you rate your voice now? In the past, you used to tell me – I can’t sing I just scream it out, but it’s matured quite a bit from the Book Of Shadow days.

ZW: “Without a doubt, but if you listen to all the records everything should always get better anyways. That’s the game plan and if you can make it happen – great! You know what I’m saying?”

ML: Can you make a BLS album in the same way you made the Pride And Glory CD. Can you do a Skynard rock thing and call it BLS? Or is BLS really just an in your face band?

ZW: “Pride and Glory would have to be the whole three piece thing again and that whole Cream... When we did those records there was a lot of jamming going on like the Allman Brothers or The Experience (Jimi Hendrix). But Black Label is more-- the guitar solo I have in the song is the one I’m going to be playing.”

ML: So, in six months when we’re unwrapping the new – new Black Label Society - it’s not going to sound like Pride & Glory. BLS is its own thing and you won’t start mixing up the styles.

ZW: “Right now, I’m sticking with this.”

ML: Tell me a bit about working with Derek Sherinian. You did a vocal and slammed it out with Yngwie.
ZW: “With Derek, I went over to his house and did all my tracks in his studio. Then Derek flew down to Yngwie’s studio and recorded all his stuff down there. But I love jammin’ with Derek it’s my fusion home away from home.”

ML: Do you think you’ll ever pop up at one of his shows and play with him?

ZW: “Yeah, if I’m in Lithuania or somewhere or they got me doing something with Greenpeace saving seals or something.”

ML: Speaking of Greenpeace – I’m told you have a theory about Global Warming...

ZW: “We were doing an Ozzfest show with Ozzy at Randall’s Island (NY) and Bon Jovi had sold out three nights at Giants Stadium and our record label was out there because Nickleback was opening the show.”

ML: Your dream bill, right?

ZW: “You’re terrible (laughs). So listen - I said to the guys, ‘Oh, my God Bon Jovi –three nights at Giants Stadium. Forget the Garden (Madison Square) – it isn’t even big enough for them.’ Dude, Bon Jovi is an unstoppable rebel force between his hair and the teeth and the whole nine yards. So I said ‘dudes, you know he’s responsible for Global Warming as well as the war in Iraq... all Bon Jovi.’ Everything that’s ever happened – the Tsunami... Bon Jovi. The Kennedy Assassination... Bon Jovi. When Lincoln got shot... Bon Jovi. He’s responsible for all this stuff and he can’t die. Christ’s crucifixion... Mel Gibson thought he was telling you the true story, but I’m making a movie and it was all, Bon Jovi.”

ML: Three nights at Giants Stadium – like it or not that’s pretty impressive.

ZW: “Without a doubt. Robert Plant and Jimmy Page can’t do Giants Stadium. They’d do the Garden.”

ML: You mentioned working with Ozzy on his new album...

ZW: “We’re trying to get it done so it’ll be out by February (2007).”

ML: What can you tell me about it? Is this a true Ozzy record or are we bringing in the Foo Fighters to write songs?

ZW: “Nah, those days are over. It’s me & Oz and Mike Bordin. It’s like making a Black Label album – we just pump out riffs. It’s all riff orientated.”

ML: Are you writing on it at all? I mean lyrics – not just music.

ZW: “If Oz asks me if I can throw a melody on this thing, I’d go ‘yeah’... But just like when we did No More Tears I’m just the music department.”

ML: That’ll be cool.

ZW: “Without a doubt. I’m happy with the way the thing is coming out right now.”

ML: It’s hard and heavy?

ZW: “Totally, but in the same Ozzy fashion – it’s melodic. You’ll have your ‘Desire’ or ‘Miracle Man’ then ‘Mama I’m Coming Home’ or ‘Crazy Train’”

ML: As long as he doesn’t write with the Foo Fighter guys...

ZW: “That was the Offspring guys and that wasn’t good. Not a good choice, but that was the record company though.”

ML: When that comes out in February will you tour with Ozzy and Black Label?

ZW: “So, I think the game plan is Black Label and Ozzy then throw another band on the bill.”

ML: I guess you’ll be in the third band too (laughs). It’ll be Pride & Glory, Black Label and Ozzy.

ZW: “and Book Of Shadows (laughs).”

ML: Any last words about the new Shot To Hell album?
ZW: “It definitely out sucks and out pathetics all the other previous releases (laughs).”

ML: Any last words about The European Invasion – Doom Troopin’ Live DVD?

ZW: “Once again, it’s just a free-for-all on stage and we got all the gay stuff from us getting from gig to gig. It’s all on there – all the gayness. It’s all the gayness and all pathetic-ness you’ve come to expect from Black Label (laughs).”

ML: Which is plenty... I’m just kidding (laughs)

ZW: “A plethora. It’s a festival of gaiety (laughs).”

ML: Hopefully, we’ll see you in Canada soon.

ZW: “Without a doubt brother. Stay safe and we’ll see you soon.”

For more visit: www.zakkwylde.com
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyVen 1 Sep - 20:18

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY - Shot To Hell Streaming Online
Black Label Society 50280ia4

Venezuela's LaMusica.com.ve are currently streaming the new BLACK LABEL SOCIETY album, Shot To Hell, at this location. http://lamusica.com.ve/radioweb/bls.htm

As previously reported, Shot To Hell is out via Roadrunner on September 12th.
The album includes the following tracklisting:
'Concrete Jungle',
'Black Mass Reverends',
'Blacked Out World',
'The Last Goodbye',
'Give Yourself To Me',
'Nothing's The Same',
'Hell Is High',
'New Religion',
'Sick Of It All',
'Faith Is Blind',
'Blood Is Thicker Than Water',
'Devil's Dime',
'Lead Me To Your Door'.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptySam 2 Sep - 2:45

b]BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's [/b]The European Invasion - Doom Troopin' DVD Hits UK Charts At #4

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's new DVD, The European Invasion - Doom Troopin', which was released in North America on August 22nd through Eagle Vision, has stormed the UK DVD/Video chart, entering this week at #4. Check out the chart here.

In related news, as previously reported, Venezuela's LaMusica.com.ve are currently streaming the band's new album, Shot To Hell, at this location.

Shot To Hell is out via Roadrunner on September 12th. The album includes the following tracklisting:
'Concrete Jungle',
'Black Mass Reverends',
'Blacked Out World',
'The Last Goodbye',
'Give Yourself To Me',
'Nothing's The Same',
'Hell Is High', 'New Religion',
'Sick Of It All',
'Faith Is Blind',
'Blood Is Thicker Than Water',
'Devil's Dime',
'Lead Me To Your Door'.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptySam 2 Sep - 13:01

un special gratteux sur GuitarPlayerTV.com, zak à l'échauffement sur sa gratte ...

http://guitarplayertv.com/index.html?req=1&station=wylde&video=zakk/warmup
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptySam 2 Sep - 13:03

Black Label Society : "Shot To Hell" nouvel album

l'album est en streaming complet ici :
http://lamusica.com.ve/radioweb/bls.htm
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptySam 16 Sep - 10:27

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Guitarist Nick Catanese - "Zakk Has Taught Me To Play From The Heart And Be Yourself"
Black Label Society T50802hi6

The following report is courtesy of Debby Rao from Glam-metal.com:

The Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh hosted a very special BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Shot To Hell listening party with Black Label Society guitarist Nick Catanese on September 5. The event included a very special induction of the ET Signature Washburn Guitar, and Vest at the Pittsburgh Hard Rock Cafe. The many BLS Chapters across the country are anxiously anticipating the release of Shot To Hell.

The long line of die-hard BLS fans rolled down Station Square to get into the venue, to meet the BLS guitarist and to hear the premiere of the new Black Label Society CD, Shot To Hell, which will be released on September 12 on Roadrunner Records. Pittsburgh's Pride and Glory Nick Catanese greeted many family and friends, which included Eric Mckenna, owner of Boogie Street Guitars and Nick's Mom and Dad, who were also in attendance. There were many prizes given away, including the grand prize which included a ET Signature guitar.

The evening included a VIP dinner with the Evil Twin, a very special Q and A segment, and Shot To Hell listening party from 8 P.M. - 10 P.M. The throng of BLS fans really seemed to enjoy the new CD, which is laden with a Signature Zakk Wylde skull crushing sound, and at the the same time, also has great piano ballads.

Over the 10 year span that Black Label Society have been together, it is quite evident that the band's fan base is growing in epic proportions. band. BLS fans came from out of state sporting their BLS colors, to attend this very special Black Label Society listening Shot To Hell party in Pittsburgh.

After the party, I had the opportunity to sit down with Black Label Society guitarist Nick Catanese, and discuss Shot To Hell, the new single and video, 'Concrete Jungle', The European Invasion - Doom Troopin, and the upcoming fall Black Label Society Tour.

Nick, it was so great to see so many Black Label Society fans turn out for the special, Shot To Hell listening party at the Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh. So many of your family and friends turned out for this special event. How was the highlight of the special Shot To Hell event?
"Just being there and seeing the turnout was amazing."

The Shot To Hell Listening Party also included an induction of your Signature Washburn Guitar and vest to at the Hard Rock in Pittsburgh. What was running through your mind at the time of the induction?

"Well, it was actually a green ET model guitar from Boogiestreet and my denim vest. It was just surreal. It is cool to be in your hometown and to have people behind you."

Nick, What is it like performing with Zakk Wylde, who is one of the true guitar heroes of our generation every night onstage with Black Label Society? What has performing with Zakk taught you as a musician?

"Zakk has taught me to just be yourself. Practice all the time. You can NEVER be good enough, play from the heart and be yourself."

Watch for the entire report at Glam-Metal.com soon.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyLun 18 Sep - 1:44

ZAKK WYLDE - "I Got My Dad And I Got Oz"

Planet Loud
www.planet-loud.com recently spoke with guitarist Zakk Wylde (OZZY OSBOURNE, BLACK LABEL SOCIETY). A few excerpts follow:

Planet Loud: Ozzfest is about the new bands as well as the old bands. Did you see any this time that kicked your ass?

Zakk Wylde:
"DRAGONFORCE is awesome bro. LAMB OF GOD - great musicians. STRAPPING YOUNG LAD. These are all great musicians who are doing it for the right reasons. The bottom line is that any great musician is doing it because they love music. You don't sit around playing ten hours a day to get laid. People like Eddie Van Halen didn't practice all fuckin' day just to get fuckin' laid. You don't play 'Spanish Fly' or 'Eruption' just to get a fuckin' piece of ass. If you're doing it for that you may as well just get a Les Paul, turn it sideways and cram it up some fuckin' chicks ass. Am I right or wrong? Gimme a fuckin' break."

Planet Loud:

You mentioned that you're working with Ozzy on his new record. How is that going?

Zakk Wylde:
"All good. It sounds like a fuckin' Ozzy record. It ain't gonna sound like a fuckin' GREEN DAY record. It sounds like Ozzy. When me and Ozzy get together it just rips. We've got the mellow shit for sure like 'No More Tears' but, like ZEP, you got the heavy shit then the mellow shit. Ozzy is doing good. The bottom line is that I'm not over there hanging with you guys because I'm here with Ozzy working on his record."

Planet Loud:
Do you still learn from Ozzy?

Zakk Wylde:
"I worship the ground he walks on. He's such a beautiful, beautiful soul. Ever since I was nineteen he has always told me that he doesn't care what they did to him but they don't want him to do it to me. He's the greatest. He kicks so much fuckin' ass. I got my Dad and I got Oz. I don't need anything else."

Planet Loud:
Everything about this record (Shot To Hell) - from the song titles to the artwork - seems to have been inspired by religion?

Zakk Wylde:
"The bottom line is that, you can have all the money in the world but, if you haven't got anyone to share it with then what's the fucking point? What's the point if you haven't got God or family, what's the point in being a fucking billionaire and being lonely? Like I'll be on the road and I'll just go to church on my own and, fuck it."

Planet Loud:
You're a big family man, are you scared about what the future holds for your kids?

Zakk Wylde:
"Look at it this way, imagine what your Dad thought about you? My Dad is a WW2 veteran. He lived through all that shit and thought it couldn't get any worse after Hitler and all that. Then you've got Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm and now all this terrorism. My dad lived through fuckin' Hitler and he must be lookin' at this shit thinking 'you gotta be fuckin' kiddin' me, when is this shit going to end..?"

To read the entire interview head to this location. http://www.planet-loud.com/v6/interview.php?interview_id=541
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyMer 27 Sep - 19:03

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY

"Shot to hell", le nouvel album de Black Label Society, est entré à la 21ème place du Bilboard americain avec 32000 copies écoulées dès la première semaine.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyDim 8 Oct - 22:25

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Mainman To Host MTV 2's Headbanger's Ball Soon

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY mainman Zakk Wylde will be hosting MTV2's Headbanger's Ball soon - it will be taped on October 17, 2006. An air date will be announced soon. As previously reported, Shot To Hell entered the Canadian Soundscan Charts at #31, selling close to 3,000 copies across the country. The album debuted in the #21 position on the Billboard Charts, selling over 32,000 units.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyMer 11 Oct - 20:07

ZAKK WYLDE Video Interview Available
Black Label Society 52769zm5
A video interview with BLACK LABEL SOCIETY frontman ZAKK WYLDE can currently be seen via Associated Press Entertainment at this location. http://hosted.ap.org/specials/interactives/apinterview/index.html?SITE=AP

Access the interview by clicking on Zakk Wylde photo on the left hand side of the page.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyMer 18 Oct - 22:17

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY To Take Part In US In-Stores

"ZAKK WYLDE and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY will be coming to Daddy's Junky Music in Portsmouth, NH, to sign autographs on Thursday, October 26th at 6 PM. The only way to get in to this very special event is to win tickets from WHEB, so tune in and listen for your chance to win! Check out www.daddys.com ( http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/www.daddys.com ) for full details.

Next, Zakk and co. will visit Rochester, NY's House of Guitars store to spend some QT with his fans on Sunday, October 29th at 2 PM. The first 150 people in line who (a) have the new Shot To Hell CD and (b) a ticket to that night's show at The Water Street Music Hall, will get a chance to meet Zakk and the band. If you don't already own the CD, you can purchase it that day at House Of Guitars.

Catch the band on Tour in a city near you with BLACK STONE CHERRY.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyLun 23 Oct - 23:17

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Show In Albany, NY On Wednesday Cancelled

According to Timesunion.com, this Wednesdays' (October 25th) BLACK LABEL SOCIETY/BLACK STONE CHERRY show, which was originally slated for the Washington Avenue Armory in Albany, NY, has been cancelled. The show will not be re-scheduled. Ticket refunds for the show are available at the place of purchase. Call the Washington Avenue Armory at 694-7160 for additional details. Upcoming Black Label Society live dates can be found http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/artists/BlackLabelSociety/tour.aspx .
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyJeu 26 Oct - 23:26

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's 'Blood Is Thicker Than Water' Available For Free Download
Black Label Society 53790nz0

"Here's your chance to download the second single from BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's new Shot To Hell album for FREE!

Featuring a positively searing guitar solo from Mr. Wylde (one of the album's best - and that's saying a lot where Zakk's concerned), 'Blood Is Thicker than Water' is an unforgettable anthem about trust and loyalty - something BLS chapters worldwide understand all too well.

In fact, you can join your fellow chapter members - and unafiliated BLS berzerkers alike - at one of the band's shows http://www.website.com/ across the country, featuring BLACK STONE CHERRY and PRIESTESS in support."

Get the track http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/Music/listen.aspx?fileID=1973 or http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/Music/listen.aspx?fileID=1749.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society EmptyJeu 2 Nov - 2:13

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY Guitarist Nick Catanese Featured In Washburn Guitars' Chicago Guitar Shop Podcast; KISS' PAUL STANLEY To Be Featured In Upcoming Episode

Washburn Guitars ( www.washburn.com ) has issued the following:

"Washburn Guitars is proud to release another episode of Chicago Guitar Shop http://www.washburn.com/about/ads/index.aspx , entitled Shot To Hell: Part 1, featuring BLACK LABEL SOCIETY’s Nick Catanese. This particular episode shows the making of Catanese’s custom Shot To Hell Idol guitar, which is named after Black Label Society’s most recent release, Shot To Hell. This particular episode showcases how the team at Washburn’s Custom Shop turns Catanese’s initial idea into an instrument.

This is Washburn's third episode of the video podcast series, Chicago Guitar Shop. The previous two episodes were The Making Of Maya, featuring Dan Donegan of DISTURBED, and Building The Damen, featuring Joe Trohman of FALL OUT BOY.

The entire Chicago Guitar Shop series is available for free on iTunes, and can be located by typing Chicago Guitar Shop in the search function. The series is also available to view at motionbox and Google Video. Future episodes in the works include the making of KISS frontman, PAUL STANLEY’s, custom Washburn, and Shot To Hell: Part 2.

Shot To Hell: Part 1 was filmed and produced by Ryan Ferguson of Fly Back Productions, an award winning, independent production company.

Washburn Guitars is owned by US Music Corp located just north of Chicago. US Music Corp. is a uniquely positioned, fully integrated musical instrument company that manufactures and markets instruments, accessories and audio equipment for professionals, aspiring professionals, collectors, hobbyists and beginner musicians. Also owned by US Music Corp are Parker Guitars, Randall Amplifiers, Eden Amplifiers, SoundTech Professional Audio, Oscar Schmidt, and Lyon Musical Instruments.

For more information on Washburn Guitars, visit www.washburn.com ."
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Black Label Society   Black Label Society Empty

Black Label Society
Page 1 sur 1