Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

Guitarist Keri Kelli On New ALICE COOPER Album -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Guitarist Keri Kelli On New ALICE COOPER Album - Empty
MessageSujet: Guitarist Keri Kelli On New ALICE COOPER Album -   Guitarist Keri Kelli On New ALICE COOPER Album - EmptyDim 1 Juin - 1:20

Guitarist Keri Kelli On New ALICE COOPER Album - "This Record Wasn't Done The Old School Way Where Everyone Gets Together And Jams"

Guitarist Keri Kelli On New ALICE COOPER Album - T90612 Bring Back Glam! spoke ALICE COOPER guitarist Keri Kelli about a number of topics recently including the band's upcoming album, Along Came A Spider. Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

Bring Back Glam!: Tell me about the new Alice Cooper album, Along Came A Spider.
Keri Kelli: "I think there's some great stuff on it!. One's called 'Killed By Love'. Chuck (Garric, bass) and I wrote that with Alice and another brother of ours, Jim Bocke. I think that's going to be one of the main tracks on the album, in my opinion. Another tune is - well it may be titled 'Serial Killer' or 'The One that Got Away'. It's another cool track that Alice and I worked on...and another is 'Feminine Side', we're almost done with that one. Danny Saber is recording and producing the album in the Hollywood Hills as well as Greg Hampton. This record wasn't done the old school way where everyone gets together and jams. It is more like a project, where you work and write in different sections. Some songs are 100% mixed and other still need some tracking to be done. It's been a interesting process, but it's Alice's record and I'm just glad to be involved on any level. It's cool."

BBG!: When will that be released?
Keri Kelli: "At one point I'd heard July, but I don't think that's going to be the case. I think August is what I've heard is the actual release date, I truthfully don't know exactly. It will be well worth the wait."

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Guitarist Keri Kelli On New ALICE COOPER Album -
Page 1 sur 1