Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

BOSTON Guitarist Barry Goudreau

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

BOSTON Guitarist Barry Goudreau Empty
MessageSujet: BOSTON Guitarist Barry Goudreau   BOSTON Guitarist Barry Goudreau EmptyVen 6 Juin - 13:05

Former BOSTON Guitarist Barry Goudreau Won't Be Appearing With Band On Upcoming Tour

BOSTON Guitarist Barry Goudreau T90982 Former BOSTON guitarist Barry Goudreau is appearing with ERNIE AND THE AUTOMATICS on June 14th at the Bank of America Pavillion with America. They will also be performing in a five night stand at the Phantom Gourmet BBQ Beach Party at Boston's City Hall Plaza on Wednesday June 18th through Sunday, June 22nd with special guest RTZ performing at the event on Thursday, June 19th.

In other news, Goudreau will not be performing with Boston on their upcoming summer tour: “I’ve gotten a lot of online inquiries about my involvement in this Boston tour," says the guitarist. "Tom Scholz is the only original member appearing on this summer’s tour”.

Goudreau cancelled shows booked with former ORION THE HUNTER bandmate and former Boston singer Fran Cosmo because of a threat of a trademark infringement lawsuit. Says Goudreau: “I have become aware some of these shows are being promoted with my name in the billing. I do not want to disappoint my fans, but I will not be performing at these shows.”

Ernie And The Automatics, featuring car czar Ernie Boch, Jr., Goudreau, former Boston drummer, Sib Hashian, RTZ band mates Tim Archibald and Brian Maes are recording an all original CD entitled Low Expectations at Sanctum Studios in Boston. Also appearing on the CD is BEAVER BROWN BAND sax player, Michael “Tunes” Antunes. It is being produced by Brian Maes and will be released later this year on Open E Records.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

BOSTON Guitarist Barry Goudreau
Page 1 sur 1