Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

AEROSMITH's Joe Perry -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AEROSMITH's Joe Perry - Empty
MessageSujet: AEROSMITH's Joe Perry -   AEROSMITH's Joe Perry - EmptyMar 10 Juin - 2:24

AEROSMITH's Joe Perry - "Kids Today Really Appreciate The Classics"

AEROSMITH's Joe Perry - T91171 Sound & Vision magazine has issued an interview with AEROSMITH's Joe Perry in which he discusses cool video games (such as his own, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith), the wonders of vinyl, surround sound, and Shoot 'Em Up.

The following is an excerpt from the interview, conducted by Mike Mettler:

Q: Tell me about Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (RedOctane/Activision). What a coup to be the first band to have the entire game dedicated to the arc of your career.

A: "When I saw my son Roman playing Guitar Hero a few years ago, I was blown away. I pick up a lot of stuff from my kids, and I find out what's going on out there that affects the whole entertainment industry. The main thing I've learned here is that kids today really appreciate the classics.

When CREAM did those reunion shows in New York in 2005, I was up in Vermont at the time. My son Tony asked me, 'Dad, what time are we leaving for the Cream show?' And I said, 'Ah, I don't know if we're gonna go or not.' And he went, 'What do you mean? Are you kidding? We gotta go. This is it. I never got to see them. They're making history.' He was 20 at the time. That got me thinking, 'This is something. He's really getting it — not just as a musician, but as a kid from this younger generation, appreciating that kind of music and putting such importance on the chance of getting to see Cream play.' So I rethought it and said, 'I guess we'll go.' And we did, and they were great."

Read the full interview at Sound & Vision.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AEROSMITH's Joe Perry -
Page 1 sur 1