Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manette DualSense PS5 édition limitée 30ème Anniversaire : où ...
Voir le deal

DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger Empty
MessageSujet: DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger   DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger EmptyJeu 12 Juin - 1:41

DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger Glover's Mother Passes

DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger T91321 DEEP PURPLE bassist Roger Glover has issued the following update:

"My sad news; my mother, Brenda Glover, passed away on the 10th June, 2008. She was 86 and spent two and a half years fighting cancer. My life has been put on hold for the last three months as my sister Christine and I have been caring for her in her home in the UK. I am deeply indebted to my band-mates for allowing me this time off. My daughter Gillian and the rest of the family have been unswerving in their love and support. Everyone’s mother is special but Brenda had a way of being a special mother to everyone. I am a fortunate son indeed. This picture was taken four years ago."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger   DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger EmptyMar 7 Oct - 22:32

DEEP PURPLE Bassist Roger Glover Contributes Artwork To STATUS QUO Picture Auction

DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger T98343 DEEP PURPLE bassist Roger Glover has contributed an artwork to STATUS QUO's Pictures Auction, which is taking place on November 5th at Bonhams in London, England.

Proceeds of the sale will go to The Prince's Trust. A press release about the auction can be read here.

Full details of the sale and images of the artwork can be found at Status Quo's site here, and at The Princes Trust site here.

Online bidding is available exclusively on The Prince's Trust website.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEEP PURPLE - Bassist Roger
Page 1 sur 1