Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Blue Lock : où acheter le Tome 22 ...
Voir le deal
12 €

MUSTASCH Split With Guitarist Hannes Hansson..

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MUSTASCH Split With Guitarist Hannes Hansson.. Empty
MessageSujet: MUSTASCH Split With Guitarist Hannes Hansson..   MUSTASCH Split With Guitarist Hannes Hansson.. EmptyVen 20 Juin - 0:51

MUSTASCH Split With Guitarist Hannes Hansson; Announce European Dates

Sweden's MUSTASCH have issued the following update:

"After ten years as guitarist in Mustasch, Hannes Hansson decides to leave the band. His last concert will be in Gothenburg, June 25th at Liseberg.

"It's been a fantastic period of ten years with the band, but now the band has grown so much with touring all over the world. It takes too much from my family and other things in life which I now want to put all my priority to", Hannes comments.

Hannes Hansson leaving the band will not mean any changes in tour plans and Mustasch will keep on with a temporary replacement."

Meanwhile, Mustasch have announced a sting of European headlining dates. View the band's complete tour itinerary at this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MUSTASCH Split With Guitarist Hannes Hansson..
Page 1 sur 1