Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Oceanic – Climatiseur monobloc réversible mobile 3530 W /12000 BTU
254.99 € 319.99 €
Voir le deal

MUSTASCH - Live DVD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MUSTASCH - Live DVD Empty
MessageSujet: MUSTASCH - Live DVD   MUSTASCH - Live DVD EmptyLun 27 Oct - 22:59

MUSTASCH - Live DVD Out Next Month
MUSTASCH - Live DVD 99700

Sweden's MUSTASCH releases their live DVD, In The Night, including bonus material on November 28th.

Pre-orders can be made here for Sweden, here for Europe and here for USA.

The band recently announced their new guitarist, David Johannesson.

David was the band's stand-in guitar-player during their late summer shows and is now with Mustasch full-time.

"The time between Hannes quitting and David coming in has been chaotic. Finally it feels like we are a band again. David is the right guy and we believe we have done an excellent choice. He also shares our passion for intoxicating liquids", comments Ralf Gyllenhammar.

"When Mustasch asked me to join the band I became very happy, but at the same time I was in the studio with my band SPARZANZA to record our next album. In the end the decision was obvious. I quit my day-job the very same day I made my decision. Metal in the night”, comments David Johannesson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z77Fspd5hlg&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/99700
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MUSTASCH - Live DVD
Page 1 sur 1