Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -25%
-100€ Barre de son Hisense Dolby Atmos 5.1.2
Voir le deal
299.99 €

ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS Empty
MessageSujet: ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS   ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 0:16

ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS Discusses Guest Appearance On Forthcoming DESTRUCTION Album

ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS T92114 BW&BK recently spoke to ANNIHILATOR guitarist/founder Jeff Waters about his guest appearance on the forthcoming DESTRUCTION album, D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. He provides a guitar solo for the song 'Urge (The Greed Of Gain)', a track that also features EXODUS guitarist Gary Holt.

"Schmier (Destruction frontman) has been a good friend since 1994 and I remember listening to Infernal Overkill every day, at least 20 times, when the very first version of Annihilator was rehearsing for it's first show in Val D'or, Quebec, back in 1985 or so," laughs Waters. "I got a sneak peek into the new Destruction CD and it kicks metal ass. One of the few real metal bands to weather the 'real-metal's-almost-dead' time (1993 onwards), then the nu-metal scare - I guess '90s to recent - and now still forging on through the new 'cool-to-be-metal' trend metal storm that hit late '90s and up to now. I love all kinds of music, a lot even outside of the realm of metal, but to be a part of ANY genuine effort to make real metal music in this era, count me in. Especially if it is with a thrash legend like Destruction! Gary Holt and I were talking about them a few days back and there is no question that fans need to rally around all true veterans of this genre."

Schmier, meanwhile, offered the following on the exchange of talent.

"We wanted to do something special, so we got some of our friends to play leads on this album. It was fun to work with those people because on the one side they’re friends, but I also look up to them as fantastic and original guitar players. Gary Holt and Jeff Waters play on 'Urge (The Greed Of Gain)'; the first solo is Gary, the second is Mike (Sifringer/Destruction guitarist), and the long third solo is Jeff. If you listen to his solo you’ll know right away that it’s him because he’s got this picking style that gives you goosebumps. It's like…’Fuck!’ (laughs).”

Watch for a full interview with Schmier in BW&BK #112.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS   ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS EmptyLun 30 Juin - 11:43

ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS Makes Guest Appearance On New OUTCAST Album; Audio Clip Available For Streaming

ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS T92385 ANNIHILATOR guitarist/founder Jeff Waters is featured (second solo) on the new song 'Autonomy In Progress' from French death metal act OUTCAST, taken from the band's forthcoming album Self Injected Reality. The song is available for streaming at this location.

Outcast will release Self Injected Reality in September via Thundering Records.

As previously reported, BW&BK recently spoke to Waters about his guest appearance on the forthcoming DESTRUCTION album, D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. He provides a guitar solo for the song 'Urge (The Greed Of Gain)', a track that also features EXODUS guitarist Gary Holt.

"Schmier (Destruction frontman) has been a good friend since 1994 and I remember listening to Infernal Overkill every day, at least 20 times, when the very first version of Annihilator was rehearsing for it's first show in Val D'or, Quebec, back in 1985 or so," laughs Waters. "I got a sneak peek into the new Destruction CD and it kicks metal ass. One of the few real metal bands to weather the 'real-metal's-almost-dead' time (1993 onwards), then the nu-metal scare - I guess '90s to recent - and now still forging on through the new 'cool-to-be-metal' trend metal storm that hit late '90s and up to now. I love all kinds of music, a lot even outside of the realm of metal, but to be a part of ANY genuine effort to make real metal music in this era, count me in. Especially if it is with a thrash legend like Destruction! Gary Holt and I were talking about them a few days back and there is no question that fans need to rally around all true veterans of this genre."

Schmier, meanwhile, offered the following on the exchange of talent.

"We wanted to do something special, so we got some of our friends to play leads on this album. It was fun to work with those people because on the one side they’re friends, but I also look up to them as fantastic and original guitar players. Gary Holt and Jeff Waters play on 'Urge (The Greed Of Gain)'; the first solo is Gary, the second is Mike (Sifringer/Destruction guitarist), and the long third solo is Jeff. If you listen to his solo you’ll know right away that it’s him because he’s got this picking style that gives you goosebumps. It's like…’Fuck!’ (laughs).”

Watch for a full interview with Schmier in BW&BK #112.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS   ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS EmptyMer 2 Juil - 4:04

SPV Audio Podcast #6 Now Available Featuring Interview With ANNIHILATOR's Jeff Waters

ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS T92469 The sixth episode of the SPV Audio Podcast hosted by Freeman, features ANNIHILATOR, with news, full songs, as well as an interview with Jeff Waters.

Jeff speaks at length about the Metal album, touring, the new Annihilator album coming out in early 2009, his guitar collection, and his thoughts on the new METALLICA album and more.

Just by listening to the podcast you have a chance to win an autographed copy of the Annihilator album, Metal. If you can answer the Annihilator trivia question correctly, you will be entered in a random giveaway.

If your name is selected, you will be the proud owner of a signed copy of the Annihilator Metal CD!

Listen to the podcast on iTunes.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS   ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS Empty

ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS
Page 1 sur 1