Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

POISON Drummer Rikki Rockett Responds To DEF LEPPARD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

POISON Drummer Rikki Rockett Responds To DEF LEPPARD Empty
MessageSujet: POISON Drummer Rikki Rockett Responds To DEF LEPPARD   POISON Drummer Rikki Rockett Responds To DEF LEPPARD EmptyMer 16 Juil - 1:10

POISON Drummer Rikki Rockett Responds To DEF LEPPARD Singer's Smack-Talk

POISON Drummer Rikki Rockett Responds To DEF LEPPARD T93273 POISON drummer Rikki Rockett has issued the following update:

"I know, it's kinda old news at this point, but I must say a few words about Joe Elliot (DEF LEPPARD) talkin' some smack about Poison and MÖTLEY CRÜE . Mainly because he is continuing to talk smack in other interviews as well.

Some of Joe's comments: 'They (Mötley Crüe and Poison) didn't have any substance musically, I don't think, in comparison to us, so we didn't feel we needed to do it. Bands that do that are doing it to cover up the fact that there is no substance in their music.'

Now, I'm sure Mötley can defend themselves, so I'll leave that alone and Bret (Michaels - singer) did cover it rather well. However, I was talkin' with some friends last night and we were shaking our heads wondering when Joe became a rock historian. Well, Joe, when did ya? Do you think saying bad things about another band makes people like your band more? Oh, no. Can't be it. Let me guess, 'You were JUST being honest.' Look, I have always enjoyed Def Leppard. But, as of late that pre-programmed, Mutt Lang (AC/DC) live record you guys are doing out there on tour is anything but 'substance'. JUST being honest.

Joe! I'd be hurt if this were coming from JOHN LENNON. Listen up, you are not quite that important there fella! Ya know, just like you I put my pants on one leg at a time, but when I put mine on Joe, they are cooler than yours! But, does it really matter? So it takes about 1 minute and 45 seconds to put on eyeliner. I suppose during that same time you were writing the next Imagine. In the words of the great AEROSMITH, 'Get a grip!' Oh, and by the way, just to add to your royal information pool of rock history, Sir Joe, in the '70's it was glitter rock, in the '80's it was glam rock."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

POISON Drummer Rikki Rockett Responds To DEF LEPPARD
Page 1 sur 1