Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

Ex-BONFIRE Bassist Comments On New Book.....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Ex-BONFIRE Bassist Comments On New Book..... Empty
MessageSujet: Ex-BONFIRE Bassist Comments On New Book.....   Ex-BONFIRE Bassist Comments On New Book..... EmptyDim 20 Juil - 22:18

Ex-BONFIRE Bassist Comments On New Book - "It's Like The End Of An Era And The Beginning Of A New Chapter In My Life"

Ex-BONFIRE Bassist Comments On New Book..... 93532
As previously reported, former BONFIRE bassist Joerg Deisinger has issued a new book entitled Fire And Fame, which was co-written by BW&BK scribe Carl Begai. The following is an excerpt from a recent interview with Deisinger about the book.

Q: The catalyst for Fire And Fame was you having cheated death when the tsunami hit Southeast Asia in December 2004…

Joerg: “Writing my story was a personal thing. I've done so many things in my life, and as we mentioned in the book, sometimes I complain about things or worry about this and that, but I've had a good life. I'm independent, I'm an artist, I can do what I want, and then the tsunami happened when I was in Thailand and I thought to myself, ‘Hey, why do I complain so much?' Life can be over in the blink of an eye, so you really should learn to enjoy it. I had decided to stop making music before that happened – you never know, maybe I'll do a CD again in a couple years – but after the tsunami I thought that writing a book would be a good way to close that chapter of my life. Fifteen years of music, lots of experiences, a Gold album, and touring around the world. The touring was the most important part of that for me because I like meeting new people and discovering new cultures. And because that's the bread and butter for an artist; having that attention and that applause that comes with touring. I put that aside, and I have a career now as a photographer. The book, that's like the end of an era and the beginning of a new chapter in my life.”

Go to this location for the complete interview. For more information on Fire And Fame and to order click here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ex-BONFIRE Bassist Comments On New Book.....
Page 1 sur 1