Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

MAURIZIO IACONO Comments On New Project EX DEO

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MAURIZIO IACONO Comments On New Project EX DEO Empty
MessageSujet: MAURIZIO IACONO Comments On New Project EX DEO   MAURIZIO IACONO Comments On New Project EX DEO EmptyLun 12 Jan - 13:55

MAURIZIO IACONO Comments On New Project EX DEO - "I Am Absolutely NOT Leaving KATAKLYSM"

MAURIZIO IACONO Comments On New Project EX DEO 104480

KATAKLYSM frontman Maurizio Iacono has checked in with an update on his side-project, EX DEO:

To start, the band is currently in the studio working on Romulus as we speak. I have enlisted the people that I trust the most on this important project (the boys in Kataklysm) to work with me on the first Ex Deo album, maybe all of them, we'll see how it goes. J-f Dagenais, Stephane Barbe and Max Duhamel are family and it is important to me to be comfortable and at home.

The difference in ExDeo is that Stephane will be taking on guitar duties, and as some of you know, his classical background will come into play here. I have also enlisted Jonathan Leduc from Montreal's stellar formation BLACKGUARD to carry out the roman symphonies and madness on the keys. The bass player will come from one of Canada's best: Francois Mongrain of MARTYR. We're also currently looking into having some special guest and friends on the new album, Romulus. We'll see how it works out!

On a last note, I'd like to shoot down any rumors and reassure any worried fans that I am NOT leaving Kataklysm for Ex Deo, absolutely NOT. Kataklysm is my baby and we're still going to tour throughout 2009 for Prevail and then record a new album for 2010. We already have a working title and we're going to create a classic that will turn heads, it's a promise! For now, we're going to take our time and make it right. Hopefully this answers some roaming questions. Now go and enjoy the brand new Ex Deo track 'Cry Havoc'!!!!!!"

Tentatively planned for a September 2009 release. The new album, Romulus, will be produced by J-F Dagenais (Kataklysm) at JFD studios.

For more info visit www.myspace.com/exdeo.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MAURIZIO IACONO Comments On New Project EX DEO
Page 1 sur 1