Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

7th heaven

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

7th heaven Empty
MessageSujet: 7th heaven   7th heaven EmptyMer 6 Aoû - 0:04

le groupe est de retour avec un nouvel album, des titres prometteurs ici :

http://www.myspace.com/7thheaven

Tracks:
1 - Better This Way
2 - Cellophane
3 - Still Be Here
4 - Gravity
5 - Gave You My Word
6 - Kill The Cycle
7 - This Summers Gonna Last Forever
8 - Ghost Of Me
9 - Save Your Life
10 - Hand On My Heart
11 - Winning It All
12 - Oh So Really Old
13 - Tragedy
14 - Undone
15 - Dream Of A New Day
16 - Electronic Karma
17 - Take Me Back
18 - While You Dream

7th heaven, the Chicago-based rock/pop band, is proud to announce the release of their latest album U.S.A - U.K. This CD features new lead singer Keith Semple, who is well-known in the U.K. for winning "Pop-Stars - The Rivals" (the U.K. version of American Idol). After finding each other on MySpace, Keith moved from Northern Ireland and joined forces with 7th heaven. This new lineup has already played over 400 shows together to over half a million people. "U.S.A. - U.K." is a great collection of rock/pop music with strong harmonies and unforgettable choruses. Check out the entire 18 song CD right now at www.7thheavenband.com.
You can order the CD right now off the band's website "Store" and the songs will be available on iTunes August 12th.

As they enter their 24th year, 7th heaven remains one of the strongest indie bands playing today (over 200 shows/year with 20,000 units sold to date). They are proud to have performed with some of the biggest artists, appeared and had their music played on the most popular TV shows, and can boast of one of the best live shows around. Kids, adults, college students and corporate clients alike all keep coming back for more - happily keeping 7th heaven the busiest band in the world.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

7th heaven
Page 1 sur 1