Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

jeff scott soto new album

2 participants
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

jeff scott soto new album Empty
MessageSujet: jeff scott soto new album   jeff scott soto new album EmptyLun 11 Aoû - 23:03

Des extraits du nouvel album, qui sera disponible sur iTunes le 16 septembre prochain, sont en écoute sur www.jeffscottsoto.com ainsi que 6 titres complets sur myspace www.myspace.com/sewtoe.
Ne vous attendez pas à un "Prism" ou "Lost in the Translation", le style est différent...

merci NathV
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: jeff scott soto new album   jeff scott soto new album EmptyMar 19 Aoû - 23:03

jeff scott soto new album Jss-beautifulmess

Beautiful Messsortira le 16 Septembre

tracklist :
21st Century,
Cry Me A River,
Gin And Tonic Sky,
Hey,
Broken Man,
Mountain,
Our Song,
Eye,
Bring It Home,
Testify,
Wherever U Wanna Go,
Kick It.

écoute sur le site : http://www.jeffscottsoto.com/
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: jeff scott soto new album   jeff scott soto new album EmptyMar 16 Sep - 0:29

Le clip video de '21st Century'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gd5lxWCNs
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: jeff scott soto new album   jeff scott soto new album EmptyMer 17 Sep - 16:43

JEFF SCOTT SOTO - CD/DVD Version Of Beautiful Mess Due Out In January

jeff scott soto new album T96961 BW&BK has received the following JEFF SCOTT SOTO (ex-TALISMAN, JOURNEY, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) update:

The '21st Century' has well and truly arrived with this first single from JSS, taken from his recently released album ‘Beautiful Mess’ and accompanied by the premiere of the video produced and directed by longtime JSS associate & fellow musician, Gary Schutt.

Sewtoe Productions Inc is pleased to announce that the 'download only' release of Beautiful Mess has gone well beyond expectations in terms of demand Worldwide. Fans new and old are clamouring for more yet the downloads on iTunes and CD Baby continue unabated – and all this without a major promotional or marketing campaign yet - such is the power of the Internet and the most powerful tool of all; word of mouth. Media from both radio and TV are beginning to notice the demand being created and many are adding
songs from the album to their playlists.

Web forums, blogs and social networking sites across the World have picked up the thread and there have been numerous requests related to a hard copy release. Sewtoe Productions and JSS Promotions are pleased to be able to announce how and when this will become available.

JSS will be appearing at Firefest 5 (October 25 in Nottingham, UK) in the last 2008 gig to feature songs from the new album and this is to be filmed for release on DVD by Firefest/Fireworks including extras and other material from the show to be contained in a compilation. There will also be a Limited Edition available which includes a live CD of the show. As originally planned though, BM now will NOT be a part of the FF DVD release.

Thus far Sewtoe Productions has released BM independently but there has been a great deal of interest from labels worldwide and it is hoped to conclude a deal in time for the separate release of a CD/DVD package of Beautiful Mess in January 2009 (or maybe even in time for a Christmas market) which will include unreleased songs, select live cuts from the Firefest DVD and at least four videos of ‘21st Century’, ‘Gin & Tonic Sky’ (in studio and acoustic versions) and ‘Hey’. The releases will coincide with an extensive JSS tour in early 2009 where plans include coverage of Europe, the Americas and much further afield.

Jeff Scott Soto's new solo album, Beautiful Mess, was released this week via Sewtoe Music.
Beautiful Mess tracklisting:
'21st Century',
'Cry Me A River',
'Gin And Tonic Sky',
'Hey', 'Broken Man',
'Mountain',
'Our Song',
'Eye',
'Bring It Home',
'Testify',
'Wherever U Wanna Go',
'Kick It'.

View the '21st Century' video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5Gd5lxWCNs&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/96961
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: jeff scott soto new album   jeff scott soto new album EmptyMer 17 Sep - 16:44

jeff scott soto new album 96961
nath

nath

MessageSujet: Re: jeff scott soto new album   jeff scott soto new album EmptySam 13 Déc - 0:31

Ca y est, l'album sort enfin en CD !!

"Beautiful Mess", the new album from the legendary vocalist Jeff Scott Soto (TALISMAN, JOURNEY, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN), will receive its European release on February 20, 2009 via Frontiers Records.

The track listing for the European version of the CD is as follows:

01. 21st Century
02. Cry Me A River
03. Gin And Tonic Sky
04. Hey
05. Broken Man
06. Mountain
07. Our Song
08. Eye
09. Bring It Home
10. Testify
11. Wherever You Wanna Go
12. Kick It
13. Heart Starts Healing (bonus track)
14. Take U Over With Me (bonus track)
15. 21st Century (video - iPod-ready version)
16. Gin And Tonic Sky (video - iPod-ready version)

In addition, a bonus DVD will be included featuring the full-quality videos for "21st Century", "Gin And Tonic Sky", "Hey", a specially filmed piano version of "Gin And Tonic Sky" and live footage recorded at the recent Jeff Scott Soto exclusive appearance at the Firefest show in Notthingham, UK on October 25, 2008.

"Beautiful Mess" was released in September digitally via Sewtoe Music through iTunes and CD Baby.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: jeff scott soto new album   jeff scott soto new album EmptySam 13 Déc - 0:34

voilà une bonne non une trés bonne nouvelle cheers

merc nath
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: jeff scott soto new album   jeff scott soto new album EmptySam 14 Fév - 11:24

Tour News, New Band & Live DVD Info!!

We are pleased to announce the 1st leg of the JSS Beautiful Mess World Tour 2009 beginning Apr 1st in Europe. Negotiations have begun for a run through South America as well as select dates in North America with stops appearing on a few of the big festivals this Summer. Show dates/info will appear here shortly.

Part 2 of the big announcement is an all new JSS line-up. "I am truly introducing my new sound & album with a select pick of players I know will add the dynamic the music calls for” says Jeff. “I thank my regular cast of bandits, Howie Simon/Gary Schutt/Dave Dzialak, for being there with me so many years & will keep them in place for the classic JSS show needs if/when they come up. But the new guys seem to fit where I am heading now”.

On lead guitar is Jorge Salan, the youngblood hotshot from Madrid, who Jeff met through his many tours through Spain. Jeff even contributed vocals on 1 track for Jorge’s 2007 solo album Chronicles Of An Evolution in which Jeff 1st discovered this fresh new talent.

www.jorgesalan.com/indexen.php

Brought along on bass from Jorge’s solo band is Fernando Mainer who has played with a popular Spanish band Tako along with many others from his native land.

www.myspace.com/fernandomainer

New drummer, Edu Cominato, hails from Sao Paulo, Brazil. Edu has toured as Jeff’s drummer throughout Brazil as well as his own band, Tempestt, where they shared stages throughout Europe on a JSS introduced/guest tour for Tempestt back in 2008.

www.myspace.com/ecominato

And the addition to the line-up is a 5th member for the 1st time simply named BJ, also from the band Tempestt, will serve as 2nd guitarist/keyboardist for the new band.

www.myspace.com/bjtempestt

More news to report, JSS will shoot a new, full headline show for DVD in Madrid on April 18th, with Jorge’s solo band as support for the show. Jorge too will be shooting a live DVD in which Jeff will guest on the number, No Salvation, which he sang on ‘Chronicles…’. This will be the 1st full live show on DVD as the only other live DVD from the Gods show in 2002 was a limited setlist. An update about the Firefest show/DVD, it has been decided it will NOT be released as there was a conflict of interest between the parties involved. JSS regrets any disappointment from those looking forward to it.

The new show will consist primarily of JSS solo material with the blend of expected numbers from Jeff’s past. “I am having a blast creating the new setlist as now I have 4 solo albums under my belt & familiar material for days to have fun with live. But I won’t forget the numbers that make everyone stand up & shout!”.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: jeff scott soto new album   jeff scott soto new album Empty

jeff scott soto new album
Page 1 sur 1