Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

CHINCHILLA - New Song

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CHINCHILLA - New Song Empty
MessageSujet: CHINCHILLA - New Song   CHINCHILLA - New Song EmptyDim 31 Aoû - 22:50

CHINCHILLA - New Song Streaming Online

German power metallers CHINCHILLA check in with the following update from guitarist Udo Gerstenmeyer:

"I thought it would be a good idea to inform you about the work on our new CD The Prophecy. I have loaded the pre-production from our song 'Bloody Sacrifice' on www.myspace.com/chinchilla999. We will introduce every week another song, partially in shortened form, to afford you an insight into our new musical work. We wish you a lot of fun with the new songs. But don’t forget, this is not the final mix, this is only a pre production by myself. Achim Köhler (PRIMAL FEAR, BRAINSTORM) will start with the mix at the end of September.

As for guest musicians: Cliff "The Riff" Evans, lead guitarist with legendary metal bands TANK and KILLERS, has finished his work on the track 'Bad Guy' and Tom Naumann (ex-Primal Fear, SINNER) has finished his work on the track 'Unknown Heroes'."

Cliff's opinion about the song 'Bad Guy': "The Bad Guy track sounds great. It really kicks ass. It's a real honour to be playing on it. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the album."

Tom’s opinion about the new CD: "I feel honoured that I was allowed to contribute to the new Chinchilla album with a few solos.
Go buy the CD and go see the band live - but don't forget: be excellent to each other and bang that head that doesn't bang."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CHINCHILLA - New Song
Page 1 sur 1